Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know theres alot of thread but most of them talks about signals. the problem i have is the brake light. I got LED flush mount signals for the front and installed resistors on them. signals are now working fine, (front and on the integrated tail light)..only problem is the brake light is constantly ON even when pushing the brake lever..

Do i need to install the resistors between the wires going to the brake light?? b/c all i did was install it by using the connection provided (plug n play). All i see people do is install it to the signals. anyone had this problem?? thanks

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Check your rear brake switch and see if it's pulling on it. It might be engaging the brake light. You don't need any resistors on the brake light. T

·
Registered
460 Posts
T probably hit that right on the head. I was an idiot and did just what you are describing but luckily it was the first thing I checked and obviously an easy fix. Check it out and let us know if it doesn't work still.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm, weird thing is that when i first installed it, the brake lights did work. i used a 50ohm 10watt resistor, i seen alot of ppl mention a different resistor like 20watt 8ohm? Would that be the problem? happened to my other friend too that installed integrated tail light

1 - 6 of 6 Posts