Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the integrated tail light. and when i got it i thought there would be seperate wires for both signals. but there is just the plug for the taillight and then 2 wires. do i just hook both signals to these 2 wires or what.? or are they both power wires and i need to ground it so something else..? its an 03. and the taillight is C.A.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Yellow goes to the blue wire
yellow goes to the orange wire
Ground is connected through the taillight so you don't need the green wires on the signals using this light.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. so just plug in the power wires.? and also the light came with resistors. how would i use them if i dont use the negatives.?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Depends on your front signals you have. You can use the green wires and the orange and blue wires even if they are not attached to the signal, this goes back to the flasher relay and tricks it if the resistors are needed.. Try it without them though. T

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends on your front signals you have. You can use the green wires and the orange and blue wires even if they are not attached to the signal, this goes back to the flasher relay and tricks it if the resistors are needed.. Try it without them though. T
I dont have any front signals. when i got the bike it didn't have any and the spot for them was patched up. when i got new fairings, they came with the holes but i havent had a chance to get front signals.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
You will need the resistors if you don't have front signals or are putting in some led ones.. T

1 - 6 of 6 Posts