Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for awhile and contemplating which Intergrated LED tail light to buy.

So for those of you who have the Intergrated Taillight, please post:

day / night time photos or video of your tail light w/ Turn signals

Company:
Price Paid:

Thank you!

Craig

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
i have the one from hightechspeed.com go to the site. they have a video you can watch of what it looks like in action. it has several different flash modes. to many for me to film.

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
I just bought the LP integrated taillight... anyone know if its any good???

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hammbone said:
i have the one from hightechspeed.com go to the site. they have a video you can watch of what it looks like in action. it has several different flash modes. to many for me to film.

Not too impressed with the turn signal capability :(

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
millcityrider said:
omg trip u just lost a customer. . . im selling my led pegs and getting this!!!Sick!!!
Yah, so you can give everyone riding/driving behind you seizures when you hit the brakes or turn a blinker on.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
umm dude thank you for posting that website because i am going to get those crazy ass
brake lights omg and so is my buddy OMG...... thanks you.

·
Registered
797 Posts
hye trip is you have a tailight like vfx or ca and get flush mounts as well, am i going to need a resistor for the front or not... i'd thought about this but cant really answer it also when i searched for this... people here say you wont need them can you clarify this for me... thanks anybody who can pitch in, your help is mos def welcome.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
playero_loko said:
hye trip is you have a tailight like vfx or ca and get flush mounts as well, am i going to need a resistor for the front or not... i'd thought about this but cant really answer it also when i searched for this people say you wont need them can you clarify this for me... thanks anybody who can pitch in your help is mos def welcome.

okay now in english please?

·
Registered
797 Posts
uhmm craig i believe that was in english however, i dont really understand where your going with it... uhmm lets see i said ig you have a taillight like ca or vfx and have put flushmount am i going to need resistors to keep the blinking rate sorta normal? i also said i thought about it, but can answer it (that means ive been thinking if i would need it or not) then i said ive searched for this(meaning searched on the forum) people say you dont, can you clarify this for me anybody's help is welcome... so if that wasnt english then i dont know waht would be? are you sure YOU understand english??? should be the question here...

·
Registered
646 Posts
That was far from English wasn't it. Loko, you do need resistors unless you wire in a different flasher relay made for leds. I wired my resistors to the rear signals (same circuit front and back) and tucked them in the tail under the seat.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I would love to give you a first hand but I would surely make it overly confusing. Instead I will post this link that breaks it down very nice. http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=46853

playero_loko said:
seems like it... hey brad can you give me a lil more detail on how you did that? i'd appreciate it a lot...

·
Registered
18 Posts
that thread is good but it's easier to do on the wires to the rear signals

1 - 20 of 38 Posts