Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Tell me I'm cool PLEASE!
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stayed up late to watch the movie "The Forgotten". In my dream, I saw an Australian newspaper that had a headline that read "Mat Mladin dies in Car Crash". Don't know if there's a connection to the movie, but that's what I was doing before I went to sleep.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
hhhhmmmmm...

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Good god man start taking some sleeping pills so you miss the REM stage of sleep, damn it i'm probably next on the list since i figured it out.

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
it could just easily mean somethings.

in dreams theres always a silver underlining. or something like reading between the lines.

"Mat Mladin dies in Car Crash"

Mat Mladin tries his luck in cars and coz of this his fame crashed and died for leaving AMA. i dunno, that could be one of the interpretation.

yeah, im weird.

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
i dont know man but seriously about 4 days ago i had a dream and it was a 4 man moto gp shootout with Nicky Hayden, Valentino Rossi, Collin Edwards and me.. and i won the GP race.. 4 man shootout... what does that mean??

but man.. i hope you didnt just jinx him though.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
cbrkid11 said:
i dont know man but seriously about 4 days ago i had a dream and it was a 4 man moto gp shootout with Nicky Hayden, Valentino Rossi, Collin Edwards and me.. and i won the GP race.. 4 man shootout... what does that mean??

but man.. i hope you didnt just jinx him though.
It means you're gonna be the pivot man in a four dude gay orgy...............and that you miss your mother.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
ryoung57 said:
It means you're gonna be the pivot man in a four dude gay orgy...............and that you miss your mother.

:iamwithst :sign10: :toothy12: and of course :jerkit:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I've had some weird dreams too, and I actually went and bought a book titled "10,000 Dreams Interpreted." It's like a dream dictionary, if you dream of a dog then you look up "dog" and the book has a couple different interpretations of what seeing a dog in your dream could mean. It's pretty much a b/s book though, really old and totally Freudian, so it all falls back on "you're repressing your sexual desires" type of crap.

·
Tell me I'm cool PLEASE!
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ryoung57 said:
How would you even know about something like that????
Here's a new phrase: The internet is the root of all evil.

So when we get the new scriptures, that should be in it.

I don't believe in Jinx, and I definately don't want to see him (Mat) die. Heck, I'm sad about Kato, and I wasn't even into M/C racing then.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
so in this book...what does it say if you have a dream of the Pope mowing your lawn for you while u drink some burrrs poolside?

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
ylwhondagurl said:
it means your going to h*ll. That is what that means.
hahaha, well damn, i already knew that...guess i should have better dreams...maybe another one of 2 girls n me...good dreams there haha

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
DirteeJerzee said:
so in this book...what does it say if you have a dream of the Pope mowing your lawn for you while u drink some burrrs poolside?
Nah, it's a pretty stupid book actually. You'd have to look up "Pope" and "lawnmower" and "pool" and "beer," and see what it says for each of them and then try and piece it together. That and it's always wrong anyway because it's sooooo outdated. First published in the early 1900's I think.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts