Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I figured I'd start with a "Hello" post as I've been lurking for a while and have been tempted to respond to some threads and also have some questions and it's only polite to first start with an intro., no? So here goes...

I just purchased my 3rd motorcycle, a '06 Red/Black 600RR last Saturday and (weather permitting) having a blast riding it. I had so completely forgotten how damned scary these things are (don't even *think* about twisting the throttle, if you do, you're already going 20mph faster than you wanted.) <must remember to calm down and breathe> It's been 6 years since I've ridden after selling my yellow 600 F4. (Damn, I loved that color!) If the RR was available in that shade...

So, even though this is my 3rd motorcycle, I'm still very much a self-admitted newbie as I only have about 1 year of riding experience (the 1st bike was just for training and didn't last 6 months and I sold the F4 when I moved to Europe), so prepare yourselves for some really silly questions.

·
Registered
840 Posts
BlueShift said:
Hi all, I figured I'd start with a "Hello" post as I've been lurking for a while and have been tempted to respond to some threads and also have some questions and it's only polite to first start with an intro., no? So here goes...

I just purchased my 3rd motorcycle, a '06 Red/Black 600RR last Saturday and (weather permitting) having a blast riding it. I had so completely forgotten how damned scary these things are (don't even *think* about twisting the throttle, if you do, you're already going 20mph faster than you wanted.) <must remember to calm down and breathe> It's been 6 years since I've ridden after selling my yellow 600 F4. (Damn, I loved that color!) If the RR was available in that shade...

So, even though this is my 3rd motorcycle, I'm still very much a self-admitted newbie as I only have about 1 year of riding experience (the 1st bike was just for training and didn't last 6 months and I sold the F4 when I moved to Europe), so prepare yourselves for some really silly questions.

You mean like this color?

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=41798

Hehehe. Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
welcome aboard mang. nice bike too...the red is starting to grow on me.
lots of good info and peeps on this site.

DarkS1de....may be the best color to most....but black is the fastest hehehe lol

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome aboard! And remember....no question is a stupid question. Plus check the search tool, cuz if you can think of a question, its probably been asked already. Ride easy bro!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Butters: Not quite. I believe the F4 I had (and the '06 F4i) is more "yellow pencil" yellow than that.

SLAPS808: Let's just say it's not the color of my bike that makes it "not the fastest", I think rider experience might be also be a contributing factor. Maybe. ;-)

Thanks for the welcome all.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
DarkS1de said:
upon closer observation, my 600RR is red and black
that must mean my color is the bestest and the fastest!!!
okay okay....lets jus say you have the prettiest. cuz we all know how pinoy boys are....pretty boys!! hahahahaha jus kidding mang! :biggrin:

ride safe bro
BlueShift said:
Butters: Not quite. I believe the F4 I had (and the '06 F4i) is more "yellow pencil" yellow than that.

SLAPS808: Let's just say it's not the color of my bike that makes it "not the fastest", I think rider experience might be also be a contributing factor. Maybe. ;-)

Thanks for the welcome all.
noooooooo....its the color damnit. hahahaha

lol....yah we all know its the rider mang. its jus a little joke with the members here with the colors and power. :icon_butt

enjoy the site and ride safe mang!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts