1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Looks like a 600rr to me. :roll: biters :bitchslap:

·
Registered
585 Posts
I don't like the front end still. I hate the big guppy mouth air inlet. :evil: I also don't like the two tone on the R, the zx6RR looks better being one color. I do like the undertail exhaust though. I wonder if all 05' 600's will have undertail exhaust.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Front end still doesn't seem right to me. :???:

·
Registered
468 Posts
That tail section looks wider than the previous design and doesn't look as streamlined as before. Why make their 600 look like their ZX-10. I think they should have given the 600 it's own identity other than trying to make it look like their liter.

Their undertail exhaust, swingarm, forks, and rims are cool though.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
When I was reading the article, I thought for a second that I was reading about my beloved RR, WTF!!! :evil: At least they Won't make it in yellow :bounce:

·
Registered
286 Posts
I almost bought a Kawi before I got my RR always had a thing for them but the thing I could not get over was their useless gauges. if something happend to my RR i would be very,very inclined to get one of these. By the way can anybody tell me what a " back torque limiter" is, apparently its a feature on the 05' models?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Maybe it will grow on me, but the ass, I mean tail-end looks a little wide and it seems like it has a bug stance.

X

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I read somewhere that all 600 class will have the undertail exhaust in about 2-3 years, that was when CBR 600RR came out. I guess it wasn't just a rumor. I like the new Kawasaki 600RR and 600R, at least now people won't get leg burns :) from the side exhaust.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Kwaks dont own one original idea. Everything from the lights to the exhaust to the pro link shock is knocked off and beastified. You wonder why NO ONE ELSE uses kwaki green???? I swear cant they figure out one original design that looks good? And on time by the way, the 600rr has been out for 2 years and just now kwaki is knockin it off. Its like American Eagle knockin off Abercrombie just one season back and calling it its own. Kwak should just rename its self to Fonza

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I just have to say this, they all copied the Undertail exhaust from DUCATI, it was the Italians that came out with it first.

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
no bad

not bad kawi, i think its ok looking!----but im a honda man, nobody will change that! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
“Our message is very simple and clear: Kawasaki is back,” said Orbe. “When people walk into motorcycle dealerships looking for high-performance motorcycles, the first thing they’ll say is: ‘Show me the Ninja sportbikes.’”---Article

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL :bounce:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts