Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Theres a interesting movie that just came out on youtube free, if you have 2 hours of free time check it out its quite interesting, and remember pass it to your friends. I dont really want to discus politics, just wanted to share with my fellow dot net hooligans. :spank:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Ugh... What a demoralizing video. If you didn't want to kill yourself before you will after that video.

I found it a little over the top but I can't help but agree with a decent amount of it. The world is really going to suck 20 years from now.

A

·
0 Posts
interesting... i love to watch other peopls thoughts, and this def brings it from another angle!

·
Registered
105 Posts
ugh... What a demoralizing video. If you didn't want to kill yourself before you will after that video.

I found it a little over the top but i can't help but agree with a decent amount of it. The world is really going to suck 20 years from now.
we are going to be screwed!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
sounds like a real pick me up, I have to check it out now, but can only imagine what the film is going to project the work will look like, sad it seems very few are concerned or even aware.

I

·
0 Posts
I think Im going to check this out tonight. I have plenty of time here in Iraq. I always like to see a few angles on these issues so I can go and research it myself. I think everyone should do the same atleast about 9/11 if you havent already.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i saw a new angle to 9/11 recently its called 'Pilots for Truth' and they can disprove the official story based on facts BEFORE any planes hit the towers. Pretty amazing, check it out they get into the physics of air travel.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i saw a new angle to 9/11 recently its called 'Pilots for Truth' and they can disprove the official story based on facts BEFORE any planes hit the towers. Pretty amazing, check it out they get into the physics of air travel.
I quoted this one, but this is really toward the whole 9/11 conspiracy and new world order conspiracy as well.

Unless you understand before hand all the phsycis involved...all the information you receive is all new, and thus you don't have any option but to believe what you're told. I spent time actually going through all this stuff before and the claims of the building falling at free fall speed and what not, and if you actually time the video(which some have done) the buildings don't fall at free fall speed.

Now, semantics. Semantics pisses me off more than anything because anyone can direct wording in just about any direction. I started to watch the video but 2 hours is a bit long. The first thing that came at me, is it's playing semantics. Just because I say "New world order" does not mean I'm actually trying to create a new world order. Really, given in different contexts, it can just mean to have new treaties or even trade contracts that act stronger than treaties...or just a whole mess of different meanings.

OP is a fag, and I mean the guy who made the video. A lot of the 9/11 conspiracy stuff doesn't add up, but people love conspiracies. I'm not saying there isn't some new world order conspiracy or whatever, but the real way to fight issues like this is to put power in the hands of people...This video's main objective is to create fear. It's not an Investigative report by journalists, it's a scary story with scary music, and foretelling an ominous future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts