Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I park by at least 5-6 RR's a day on campus and I know some of you have to .net members. If you want just post what bike is yours and maybe your gear. I would also like to get a group ride of just cruise over to bike night at Old Chicago with some of you guys.

I ride the Yellow 03 CBR, I have a black helmet and white joe rocker honda Cbr jacket

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
dont worry, LSU is the same damn way, I park next to and see sooooo many RR's out there, I am in the middle of trying to recruit them and bring them onto the site

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what nights are bike night? im from marshalltown....btw GO HAWKS!:crackup:
so much animosity towards the lowly cyclones..j/k that game was rough....I really don't know about bike nights in ames I live in ankeny and commute every day...I do know every tuesday is old chicago's bike night.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Former ISUer!!!! I live in Minnesota now, but miss that place! Just a tip for you ISU riders, you can park in the MU parking garage if it rains during the day, then you can just drive out the entrance (go around the gate) and you got yourself free covered parking!!! Just make sure your license plate is hard to read!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey, I ride an 03 Red CBR600RR up at ISU. I usually park back behind Physics Hall. I am trying to think if I have seen your yellow bike up there. I used to park the Robotics lab but it gets crowded sometimes and it is a pain trying to ride through campus with all the dumbys that just walk out in front of you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts