Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Lithiummotorsports.com has a front for $89 and a rear for $108. Thats a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
our vendors used to be $230 shipped but i think all the prices went up to about $250ish... sure as hell beats dealers charging close well over 300, without installation.

·
Registered
132 Posts
KhMeRGuY978 said:
our vendors used to be $230 shipped but i think all the prices went up to about $250ish... sure as hell beats dealers charging close well over 300, without installation.
That's why I call it the STEALERship. My local dealer was going to charge $322 for Diablo's, and then another $80 to mount them (w/wheels still on bike). They only charge $10 more per tire if you order online, but the guy I talked to has his own shop on the side and will mount both for $55! So instead of $422 I'm paying $285!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
some people will say that you should support your local dealer.. but then again, whatever works best for ME. dealers wanted to charge me $150 to put the tires on.. but i found a guy who had everything at his house and would do it for $20/wheel on the bike. "take care of urself before others." thats my motto. and saving a hundred or two will help me greatly!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
AmericanMotoTire.com Best price I have found for any tire and they have a lot of them.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just got the tires today. The shipping was in a cardboard box and they look pretty good. The tires themselves didn't come wrapped in plastic but the Michelin labels are still on them. They look good! Can't wait to get them mounted on and try them out for my first track day on 8/25.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
KhMeRGuY978 said:
some people will say that you should support your local dealer.. but then again, whatever works best for ME. dealers wanted to charge me $150 to put the tires on.. but i found a guy who had everything at his house and would do it for $20/wheel on the bike. "take care of urself before others." thats my motto. and saving a hundred or two will help me greatly!
i am all about supporting the local community if it is like 15 or 20 bucks, something that isn't going to make a large gapping hole in the bank account. but 100 bucks i'm out. why don't dealerships charge closer to their competition. do they have to pay that much mark up that they have to charge that much more.

buy the way good buy on the tires man.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.