Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mopeding Dirty
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, this is what you do. i work for a really high security place and all we can look at for the most part is google. this is what you do to show any site at work
1. go to google
2. type in baby licking pickle (in the photo part of it)
3. baby licking pickle
130 x 97 - 4k
www.blockevade.info
4. it will give you that link
5. its usually the 1st pic
6.go to that page and you will see a (URL) box half way down from there you can put any page in to it and after that in the same window the block will stay active. so surf it up fellow 600rr members

·
Mopeding Dirty
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you dont have to cop and past but the web site is just the block evade site so you just go on that and you can put in any (url) and it has no pop ups or spam so it dose not get flaged by the computer

·
Registered
415 Posts
well that site is blocked at my work also.. sorry anyway to get around that. i want to surf ebay and i cant

·
Mopeding Dirty
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
patrick, is your profile picture photochopped? that girl has really long arms.
i dont know and wow i never relized it but dam she dose have some long ass arms as far as to get around it can you go to google?

·
Registered
318 Posts
i think your blocker is different than mine. on mine, u can't re-type anything. i have websense blocker at my work. what's yours?

·
Mopeding Dirty
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well as far as blocks on mine they have 4 differnt ones since im dealing with ppls cc and ss and stuff they try to block most sites but as far as my work gose once the blocker is on in the windo you will see it at the top of the page it stays on and it opens any page with it (so has this worked for any one?)

·
Mopeding Dirty
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
318 Posts
it doesn't. thanks for the help though.

just curious, can u take a screen shot of what you see? i just wanna see how yours look.

·
Mopeding Dirty
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes but this site i have found is the best one around for geting around work blocks if you know any fill free to post them up

·
Mopeding Dirty
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah, it blocks "blockevade"

my work blocks all proxy servers.
ill try to find this one site that is ment to by pass when they have all proxy servers blocked for you

1 - 20 of 38 Posts