Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
yep...keep looking man.... I got mine last may 24th for 7979!!
you should be able to get one for at least 7500 out the door!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
jesus, you could almost get a 1000 for that! :mrgreen: :twisted:

if they want to sell it bad enough, have them GIVE you the warranty free.

at this point any 03 models should be lower priced. i know i would bicker, then walk out if they cant meet my demands.

V

·
0 Posts
Definitely way too much, especially for a leftover 03 model. 2004s are in stores already... I would slap that dealer right now for disrespecting me with that price if I were in your shoes.

·
Registered
137 Posts
WOW! Are you CRAZY!

I bought my new 04 - 600RR for $8,600 out the door. They gave me a price of $6,700 for an 03.

Keep looking and I wouldn't deal with that dealership again. They are trying to SCREW you!

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
all mota thats funny dude add rthe rubber gloves to that :bitchslap: extended warranty are way overrated and like evreyone is saying you can buy an 04 for that kind of money by the way what state are you from that might make a difference do not get screwed by that dealer

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Wow i suck the price a dealer gave me last week was 8100after everything was said and done. and when i gave that price to other dealers they were like that is only a profit of 50 bucks for us. i want to know the where you guys live and how you get them for some much cheapier i live in NJ and look all over the place!

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
pm corleoneRR he is from nj too he would be glad to help and tell you where he bought his bike and go from there

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
cool i would suggest for you to call ( leesburg honda ) i almost got my 03 RR from them for 8400.00 OTD but i ended up buying it locally ( sun sports ) ft myers

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Ok, guys remember. It depends on where you live. Some people have sales tax and registration fee's that are alot higher then most other states. Cali is most likely going to be the most expensive. So everyone telling you how much they got their bike for doesn't mean a thing unless they are in your are.

C

·
0 Posts
sbraden said:
WOW! Are you CRAZY!

I bought my new 04 - 600RR for $8,600 out the door. They gave me a price of $6,700 for an 03.

Keep looking and I wouldn't deal with that dealership again. They are trying to SCREW you!
Shouldve just went with the 03 man.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts