Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i seen a dude and in a pix and he was on a 600rr a 03 one and the bike looked so small with him on it so i asked him how tall is he and she said 6' 200 pounds so know im thinking should i still get the bike cuz im 6'3 and i think im to tall 4 the bike i still have not seen one or got on one i would like 2 b4 i buy one but no im asking u guys is the the bike 2 small 4 me?

·
Registered
247 Posts
its all perspective.
I know DOZENS of guys your size on 600's
youll be fine

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
I'm 6'5" and about 220 Lbs and i think i fit fine on my 600. I mean of course i look big on the bike but i look big on all bikes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm 6'5" and about 220 Lbs and i think i fit fine on my 600. I mean of course i look big on the bike but i look big on all bikes.

lol yea cuz ur 6'5

yea i know the bike got power i just dont want to look like a dum ass on it lol if u big dude dont mind can ya post pix of ya on ur bike thanx it would really help but im all so goin to have to sit on one b4 i get one to see how i look on it :icon_lol: but thanx guys big help.

·
Registered
805 Posts
just don't wear gear, I know I don't wear any gear because the padding and helmet are too bulky and doesn't let chicks check me out. sleeveless shirts let them know that my triceps are real and manly instead of compressed into a kevlar/leather sleeve that makes me look wimpy.

...jk

I let my Liter friends know that their R1 is a dead giveaway that their bike choice was influenced by a "size" issue

6'1" 190lbs in the summer, 230lbs in the winter, not kidding

old bike but you get the idea

·
Registered
372 Posts
^^^^ bwahahaha

i'm 215, 6'1" and i fit fine. who cares what you look like man. most people only gonna be lookin at your tail light as you leave 'em in the dust.

·
Registered
121 Posts
a 1k RR is only 1.5 inches longer and the seat height is exactly the same. Like others have said go sit on one. If you want something more your size, buy a cruiser... J/K

·
Registered
87 Posts
My friends brother had a CB900F Boltour a few years ago, the bike looked like a toy with him on it. He was 7'.4", now he is big!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
6'3 here and I feel fine on my RR.

·
Registered
155 Posts
6'4", 195lbs and pretty lanky... my 06 feels great and I actually feel like I have more control over it being that I'm bigger than the bike. :)

For reference, this is how I look:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts