Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just haven't seen anyone post anything about them yet... I have seen a couple locally at my dealer, but they are expensive as balls! Does anyone own one yet? If so i'd like to see some pictures...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's just a 2009, but called a 2010. Nothing special about 'em.
I know, I was just curious though. I guess everyone is too smart to pay over 10k for a bike that looks the same as the last 3 years..

Which would you prefer?

07 - 09 all seem to have just very subtle changes..

Is any of the years better than the other?
I guess it's all preference.. Everyone says the '09's have lost power, some people don't like how the '09 covers up the engine... *shrugs*... I like my bike though...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Isn't Leyla and the Orange the only two color schemes for 010?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
426 Posts
my bike, along with the 07/08s are cool and all, but i think hondas definately going to have to step it up for 2011. Cant wait to see

·
Registered
991 Posts
I dunno with the economy being the way it is, and bike sales being down I wouldn't get my hopes up for the '11. Until Honda can justify the cost of R&D for a major upgrade I think we are going to see more of the same, itty bitty changes.

D

·
0 Posts
I dunno with the economy being the way it is, and bike sales being down I wouldn't get my hopes up for the '11. Until Honda can justify the cost of R&D for a major upgrade I think we are going to see more of the same, itty bitty changes.
2011 will be a total rework.

Honda uses a main design for 4 years before redesigning it, with little tweaks after the 2nd year. They do this with cars and bikes.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
2011 will be a total rework.

Honda uses a main design for 4 years before redesigning it, with little tweaks after the 2nd year. They do this with cars and bikes.
thats what I was thinking also, very interested to see what they come up with

I also think the 2010 orange would def be nice with a few mods done to it, not a fan of the Leyla model

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
The bike will be brand new in 2011. It's the 4 year mark. If I were to guess it's going to just look like a smaller 1k.

Also it's stupid to buy a new model year bike now. They crank up the prices then when the new model year comes out they practically give away the previous year.

I can get a brand new '09 leftover for $7.5k right now. Why would I pay $10k+ for the new model year when I can get the same bike for so much less?

The economy has something to do with it as well.

Also to my understanding Suzuki isn't even producing any 2010 model year sportbikes. Supposedly they're coming out with some brand new stuff in 2011. It's going to be interesting to see what they come out with having a year off from production.

D

·
0 Posts
They will. We only have to wait about 3 months before they release pics/specs of it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts