Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have a buyer for my bike i wanted $5,400 for it but he offered me $4,800 do you think that its a good deal?? should i go for it or hold out for more?

03 cbr 600rr

only 5,600 miles original owner

very well taken care of in mint condition except for a scratch on left side(about size of quarter) and little mark on the left side stator cover

extras--

jardine exhaust

carbon fiber mirrors

carbon fiber levers

carbon fiber triple tree cover

carbon fiber front low profile turn signals

carbon fiber w/yellow pipping corbin seat

eurobodies front fender w/vents

eurobodies rear hugger

eurobodies undertail w/turn signals built in and liscene plate holder/light

smoke double bubble windscreen

grips,tank sticker

pitbull rear stand

brand new front tire and new tire rear tire last yr

will include all stock parts also(if wanted)

bike had very few miles never really drove it i was original owner bought it from the crate.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
dont sell for $4800. Original owner + low mileage are the two biggest selling points. If it was 5100 then maybe I would think about it but for 5200 I would let it go. You have a ton of extras on it too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats what im thinking try to hold out as much as i can but i need the money also...

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
In which state do you reside ? Why do i ask cause you got to take
into consideration a few pointers

1.How much time left till the riding season ends ?
2.How many offers did you receive and how many were serious offers ?
3.Will the bike sell within that time left during the riding season or not ?

My take is if you do not have that much time left , got no serious offers
need the funds i would go ahead & sell it

·
Registered
320 Posts
I wouldn't do it, I'd hold out. Unless your in a financial bind I would probably take that into consideration..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for input im gonna try to hold out as long as i can but i do need the money..
i wish i had enough post so that i could put it forsale on this site put i dont have enough post and it wont let me do it. i would like someone from this site to buy it cuz i know how much we all love the RR.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Talk to the buyer maybe he can meet you a little better with 5k. Your in a financial bind you've got stuff to take care of then do what you need to do. Hope it all works out man.

D

·
0 Posts
What the **** is with that Corbin seat? It looks like it was made for a lawn mower.

D

·
0 Posts
haha it does look a bit much dont it??
I bet that your a** wont hurt for a while on that thing!!
Your ass would be the only thing not in pain. It looks to have at least 2" rise in seat height. That's gotta be hell on your legs and arms.

·
Registered
154 Posts
hopefully whoever buys that bike is tall. I just hope the guy gets what that bike is worth. He should post his a** of so he can try to sell it on here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts