Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i have weird feet because i feel like i have to point my foot inward towards the bike to hit the brake pedal, which is a bit uncomfortable.

is it just me?

i'll try to get used to it but if anything can buy something to extend it out so i can hit it easier?

(07 600rr)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I actually feel the same way... did you ever drop your bike on the right? I did once and I was thinking that I just bent the lever inward a little

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually feel the same way... did you ever drop your bike on the right? I did once and I was thinking that I just bent the lever inward a little
nope, never dropped it on the right.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm definitely not duck footed. i wear timbs when i ride.

i wish it was as easy to hit as my shift lever

·
Registered
231 Posts
I feel the same but I rarely use the rare brakes.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i hardly do too but ... safest brake to use during cornering/turning is rear brake right (new rider, this is just what i recall reading).

and also, starting on a hill.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I feel the same way. I feel I have to toe in just to get to the little nub. Its even worse when I am wearing my racing boots, then I am having to fight the fixed rigidity of the boot as well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just to clarify with the OP. You say your bike has never been down. Is this because you are the original owner, or because the previous owner told you so?

Of the 3 bikes I bought used, only 1 owner admitted it had been down, but all 3 very clearly had been. You can tell very quickly visually by flipping up the pegs, checking impact points (especially on the tail fairing)... etc.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts