Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trying to hate on them and don't know how popular they are with 600rr.net but I never heard of them until I did a search here for a review of some Stomp grip pads for my bike. The guy reviewing them posted that he bought them from 1tail.com So I went to the site and placed an order for a set of Stomp Grip Pads on July 3rd. I still have not received them.. I tried calling them but they are 10am to 5pm MST. I'm on the East Coast so I had to wait till after lunch to call and for several attempts today it was busy. When I finally got through it was an automated Welcome Loop telling me to wait for the next Customer Service Rep. The Loop keeps repeating like every 10 seconds and I was on hold for over 45mins. I just wanted to ask them if they recall shipping it out or if there was a back order maybe. that's all.
So anyhow, I just can't imagine for 45mins that their Customer Service reps are that busy with other customers. I could n't help but imagine some teeny bopper part time phone Rep playing solitaire while ignoring the blinking red light on her phone that indicates im holding. Aaggh!.

During the repeating welcome loop your told you can press zero at any time and leave a Voice mail.. So I'm finally ready to give in and I press Zero. HAHAH!. A msg says. "I don't understand that command". over and over.

I gotta say 1tail.com so far has not been a very pleasant experience for me. I hope others have had better luck than me but AFAIK I'll never buy from them again based on this experience!

K

·
0 Posts
you should jut buy from one of our awesome, contributing, and usually whoreing it up sponsors.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Go to their website and find the "contact us" link and send them an email

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go to their website and find the "contact us" link and send them an email

Thanks.. I did.. I don't expect to get a response but hopefully I will.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well well what do you know. I just checked my email a sec ago and I have a Shipping Notification from 1tail.com Wow.. Ordered on the 3rd. Shipped on the 16th.. That sounds reasonable right? :icon_roll

Geez!

K

·
0 Posts
OK, so did it actually SHIP or did UPS/FedEx just get shipping information from 1tail... which means they just printed the label.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, so did it actually SHIP or did UPS/FedEx just get shipping information from 1tail... which means they just printed the label.
Good point.. However it appears it was shipped using USPS and your probably right.. Just a shipping label was generated.

Your order from 1Tail has been shipped.
Shipper Name: US Postal Service
Tracking Number: Priority Mail
Shipping Company Tracking Web Site: www.usps.com
Shipping Company Phone Number: (800) 222-1811
Date Shipped: 07/16/2008

1 - 7 of 7 Posts