Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or do any of you look back at your bike as your walking into the store or w.e. and just stare at your bike and think to your self how sexy your bike is? i find myself just staring at my bike alot.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
nope its not just you. lol. you aint the only one. i find myself staring at 07-08 6rr's,
only cause i drool at the thought of having one. ;0)

3yrs later and i still do that. hell i stare at her in my garage.
when i ride to work and park it ill take a long stare.
when im walking towards her wherever she parks...
ill take shorter strides so i can stare at her beauty longer. lol.
just like i do when i see fine women. lmao.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Not only do i think it looks awesome but everytime i stop someone says..."Wow, nice bike", that feels good.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'll be hanging out around the house and walk out into the garage for something and catch my bike and think "DAMN! Thats a sexxy bitch and its mine!" :D

Especially if its all clean and on the stands.. ya man

·
Registered
923 Posts
i see my bike a lot, and when i see it just think that i never think in having one always was a dream and see it and i think f*&k i have it right in front on me!!! i see the paint, wheels, line, everything just love it :D clean almost every day, all that stuff s you are not the only one mang LOL. ooo and the video is awesome!!!! that argentina girl is soo hot, dont know if you know this but her is the hotest webgirl in the world, nobody now who was her, just in the web with the pics and vids just that. argentina have the most hotest and beautiful girls. here is one site hope you like it.

http://www.dosual.com/gallery

rodrigo

·
Registered
9 Posts
My wife finds me standing in the door to the garage looking alot, does that count?

D

·
0 Posts
I find myself doing it all the time, but only at gas stations for some reason. It just looks so awesome there for some reason.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
don't wreck. all you'll be thinking about is the strain it puts on your wallet. they're pretty when they're new, though.

·
Registered
483 Posts
always do it...can't believe i have, can't believe it's mine...sometimes i stare at the key in my hand, and realise that millions of people would kill to have it...but it's only mine

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
hahaha it's good to be us in this world.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Oh man, I always do that....Especially right after a wash, she sits out there, all glimmering in the sun...mmmmmm so sexy. I have on a couple of occasions chosen my bike over hangin with some girls lol, now if I can find a girl that likes to ride too....OMG that'd be heaven....I just love my bike too much....no no, not too much.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts