Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or does everyone here no "schwing"?

"Schwing" looks like you have the run of the mill of this place Rock On!!!

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
eh....she's not so tough.... :roll:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
vin check out the laguna seca pictures you will see
schwing with duhamel and zemke in 2 of these pictures ;-)

·
Registered
301 Posts
I started on an 04 rr and let me tell you, I was more nervous than a whore at church about dropping it... but I had ridden a friends 600 before( like 10 min!) and the only advice I had was the "push left, go left" speach. I now have over 6000 miles on my baby and I'm still going strong. I haven't dropped her yet, but I ride within my limits too, which I think alot of new riders don't do. It was akward taking the motorcycle test though. Everyone had little 250s and I showes up on the rr with 200 miles on it. It was sweet. hehehe. But get the plastic AFTER you take a course and get more exp. on the rr... just incase you drop it again, but after you have a few hundred miles logged, get her all shiny again! Good luck!

·
Registered
525 Posts
matt89 said:
I started on an 04 rr and let me tell you, I was more nervous than a whore at church about dropping it... but I had ridden a friends 600 before( like 10 min!) and the only advice I had was the "push left, go left" speach. I now have over 6000 miles on my baby and I'm still going strong. I haven't dropped her yet, but I ride within my limits too, which I think alot of new riders don't do. It was akward taking the motorcycle test though. Everyone had little 250s and I showes up on the rr with 200 miles on it. It was sweet. hehehe. But get the plastic AFTER you take a course and get more exp. on the rr... just incase you drop it again, but after you have a few hundred miles logged, get her all shiny again! Good luck!
Wow that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. but hey buddy congrats. i hope everything works out with the wife and kids. i heard the new patio looks great. tell billy to hit a homerun for me. WTF :???: where's all this nonsense coming from. dont really know.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts