Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to invest tons of $$$ into my little Ninja250 than my RR trackbike which is currently stock?

Is it so wrong of me to enjoy riding my Ninja250 more so than my RR?

Is it so wrong of me to look forward to purchasing the New 2008 Ninja250 than any other bike (Ducati 848, 2007 RR, 2008 R6, etc.)?

Is it so wrong? :toothy4:

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
I don't know but the new 250's are clean. That track 250 is bad a$$. I'd rock one.
Edit: oh thats a prototype, I hope they come out with that thing. I'd buy that sucker up quick just to play around on.

·
Registered
937 Posts
No, I think those bikes are the $#!+. I want one. I want that one.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
That's a nice bike! Is it because you are too much of a pansy to ride more than a 250?!

Pimp out the 6 foo!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$3499 MSRP, baby! Give another year or so and you know the price will drop. A used one should go for $2500-2800.

Can't go wrong man!

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
$3499 MSRP, baby! Give another year or so and you know the price will drop. A used one should go for $2500-2800.

Can't go wrong man!
No doubt a great deal... but you have a Haga Lid.. Get on with the 600 mods...

Note: Love my Haga Lid.. How about you.. Don't think it will look so good on a Kawi.. Ride Red.. HAHA...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a nice bike! Is it because you are too much of a pansy to ride more than a 250?!

Pimp out the 6 foo!
Call me superstitious but EVERY time I do a trackday I expect to crash--past history tells me so--because that's the only place I can push myself to find out what my limit is and what area I need to work on; which is why I don't fix up the bike. But I haven't crashed yet but I know it's bound to happen. So, if I'm going to crash then suping up would be a waste. Good logic?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No doubt a great deal... but you have a Haga Lid.. Get on with the 600 mods...

Note: Love my Haga Lid.. How about you.. Don't think it will look so good on a Kawi.. Ride Red.. HAHA...

Hahaa...YOU GOT ONE TOO?

Yeah, I love that helmet. Wait until you see my paint scheme to match my suit & helmet. Freakin' sic, yo!

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Hahaa...YOU GOT ONE TOO?

Yeah, I love that helmet. Wait until you see my paint scheme to match my suit & helmet. Freakin' sic, yo!

Yeah.. Disco went to extra efforts to get mine for me.... When I packed for the chance to be forced to leave due to fires I packed my Haga... Can't wait to see the paint.. Just hope it's on both the 250 & 600..

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nah, I'm already in search of a GREEN suit, helmet, boots, gloves for the 250.

The red/white paint scheme will be for my RR, and another black/fluo yellow/white paint scheme for the RR or SURPRISE bike.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts