Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to talk to a bike shop! It really seems like not too many places in Southeastern Wisconsin know how to run a business. I am in Iraq right now :gun1: and after a long day I am too lazy to walk all the way to the phones and use a calling card to call bike shops. I have skype and the internet here is so horrible they hang up every time they cant hear me the second they say hello. I have emailed FOUR bike shops now in my area. I have not recieved ONE email back yet. All I want is some prices so a buddy can drop my bike off to them. Im given em good business. I want a dyno/custom map done and a little of this and that. Everytime I hear good things about a place I figure they will probably have good customer service and yet I have not seen one place in my area that will respond to an email. Looks like I will have to do this through someone else back home to get it done. :banghead:

A

·
0 Posts
yes it is!!!! Do not ask again!!!

haha jp man.. people dont know how to run a business anymore. they dont cater to customers.... they think they can do what they wont and people will still come to their shop...

i would rule out anyone you called... and have someone at home go in person or call, and see what prices they give to them!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured this is what it would come down too. I just wanted to hear from them myself what they all offer and things like that. But I guess if I want my bike ready for me when I come back in fall this is what I gotta do.

A

·
0 Posts
man if i walk into a dealership ready to buy a car, and i am out looking at the car... i give the sales guys 5mins to come help and answer any "?" i have!!! most of the time i get looked over.. maybe because i have a young face or whatever... but i walk out and will never return to them...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts