Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Is it wrong for a 26 year old guy to date a 17 year old girl?

• Yes, it's wrong

Votes: 98 83.1%
  • No, it's not wrong

Votes: 20 16.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Totally wrong. Holee crap. Thats illegal in some states, should be illegal in all states.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
How would you feel if it was your seventeen year old daughter dating a 26 year old dude?

DEFF WRONG!!!!!!!! when she is 18 she can legally make her own decisions and the father can't have you hung,, just wait man

·
Registered
836 Posts
bad, im 27 and i feel like a dirty old man when i find out that the young "woman" i just slept with is only 19

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I feel weird seeing a 24 year old, and Im 34!! But on the other hand, I havent dated a chick my age or older, for like, um, ever. Hhahahaha

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
You know what, it all depends on your profession. If you're a famous actor, nobody cares if you're dating someone that is 30 years younger than you (the old-ass 60+ seniors that date mid 20's to 30's). Also, age of majority plays a huge role as well. If you're 20, you'll go to jail for dating a 13-year old. If you're 50 and your wife is 43, nobody will even think twice about it. It's the way society is. In my opinion, stick with the older women. They're usually more intelligent, more loyal and much, much more mature. I hate younger women. They're only good for fuckin'.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
1. she should at least be 18
2. its acceptable, but frowned upon by most

·
Registered
1,271 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Is this wrong?

·
Registered
457 Posts
HAHA

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
damn im only 23 and i couldnt date someone 17...

...id like to but cant, even though i have parental consent :toothy4:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^bahahaha^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 - 20 of 71 Posts