Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, is anyone of these in business? I tried contacting both and I haven't gotten a reply yet. I had a j'neer tail light but it broke when I crashed my bike. I've been thinking of ordering another one, but so far it seems like they are not in business anymore. Anybody knows?
I am aware of the of the Jamison situation splitting from j'neer. Do you think this might have to do with it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
We're still in business. We get backed up with emails a lot of times. We'll get your emails eventually, it just depends on how many people emailed us before you. Let us know what ya' need. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
We're still in business. We get backed up with emails a lot of times. We'll get your emails eventually, it just depends on how many people emailed us before you. Let us know what ya' need. :D
What's up Josh,

I emailed you guys about my tail. Also gave you a call.

Thanks
-Matt

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi guys! yup we're still in business! In fact we're just getting started! We are putting the final touches on product automation and fine tuning production. We had issues with our email filing some messages in a spam folder and we've changed the client. Shouldn't be any issue. Our tail light looks better and brighter than ever. Whatever tail light you guys choose, I'm sure you will be satisfied.

We've just completed a new photo shoot so look out for new pictures and video within days!

Cheers!
-iWin Motorcycle Parts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi guys! yup we're still in business! In fact we're just getting started! We are putting the final touches on product automation and fine tuning production. We had issues with our email filing some messages in a spam folder and we've changed the client. Shouldn't be any issue. Our tail light looks better and brighter than ever. Whatever tail light you guys choose, I'm sure you will be satisfied.

We've just completed a new photo shoot so look out for new pictures and video within days!

Cheers!
-iWin Motorcycle Parts
Wait.... Is your tail light a direct copy of the Hangar / J'Neer light?

If so...damn....thats harsh.
The picture on your website looks to be the exact one on the Hangar / J'Neer ads on this site.

Damn dude... Harsh.

·
Registered
29 Posts
the title of this post is asking about iwin too he was only responding to that question. " Is j'neer or iwinmoto in business?" and also each light is different jneer has the blinkers seperated a little more while i win is the whole half the light.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Here's what J'Neer ssent me....and won't take back

I received my tail light from J'Neer on Thursday 7/3 and feel like I have been more than patient trying to get this issue resolved privately as it has been 6 business days as of today.

I had my bike apart ready for the tail light to be installed when it arrived Thursday 7/3 but quickly noticed a defect in the light when it arrived. I emailed J'Neer immediately at 3:58pm EST (11:58am PST where they are).
I received the tail light today (thanks for the quick shipping) however it looks as though during the molding process either enough material wasn’t poured in or it was heated too much. The lense looks like someone took a lighter to it and melted about a 3/16” diameter circle from it. I can send pictures tonight around 7pm EST when my brother gets home from school with the digital camera or I can try and take pictures with my camera phone.

Is there anyway you could provide me with a shipping label to return this and send me a new one out today?

Ryan XXXXX
CELL: XXX.XXX.XXXX

I decided I would go ahead and send them a camera phone picture and sent this email to them the same day at 4:28pm EST (12:28pm PST).
I attached a camera phone image for the time being of the defect mentioned in the previous email. Please call me at XXX.XXX.XXXX .

Ryan

After still not hearing from them I sent them a PM on 600rr.net on Tuesday 7/8 hoping this method of contact would work (keep in mind this is 4 business days after the initial email was sent). When Wednesday came and I still had not heard from them I sent them the following email:
I sent you an email on Friday 7/3 immediately when I opened the package with a picture and description of the problem. It is now Wednesday and I have not heard back from you. I don’t want to air dirty laundry on an open forum when this could simply be an overlook by QA but when you don’t respond to emails with a resolution after 6 days, 3 of them business days I don’t see any other option.

Please respond today to any of my emails I have sent you with how this is going to be resolved. Please resolve this issue for me today, I feel I have been more than patient at this point and feel like my emails and concerns are being ignored.

Ryan XXXXX (should say I sent the email 7/3 thursday and it's been 5 business days not 3 but I was in a hurry when I typed this)

It's now Thursday at 1:50PM EST (9:50 PST) and I have yet to hear from them. I feel there is no other option but to inform others of my situation and contact my credit card company, the BBB, and paypal. J'Neer I'm giving this issue until Friday (7/11) to be dealt with or I will be disputing the charge with my credit card company, paypal, and submitting a claim with the BBB. It has been 6 business days of you ignoring my emails, sorry it came to this but I've been patient.

Here is what the light looks like, for $200 I didnt expect this and feel there should be no problem with me expecting a replacement.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
The sucks man, I hope it works out and they can get you a better looking one then that. I would be up[set to.

·
Registered
175 Posts
The sucks man, I hope it works out and they can get you a better looking one then that. I would be up[set to.
I'm trying to be understanding as I know things like this can happen in a production facility. But come on, 6 business days and not a single reply. I feel like I wasn't pestering them as I gave them Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday before I sent them another email on Wednesday. Can they really say they didn't receive 3 emails and 1 PM?

A timely replacement is all I am asking...or at this point, even an acknowledgment of the issue

(I'll update the thread with any response and resolution I receive...or don't receive from J'Neer)

·
The Flying Mohawk
473 Posts
I sent them an e-mail a while ago asking about shipping and stuff, but they haven't responded to my e-mail either.

Customer service = 0

I had been trying to decide wether to go with Tripage or J'neer, but J'neer has decided that for me.

·
Registered
941 Posts
wow man... sorry to hear that. I definitely had a different experience in general with Hangar (before they gave production to J'Neer).

One thing to note (while this really doesn't change the lack of communication THAT much) is that 4th of July is not considered a business day. I would have expected some kind of response on Monday or Tuesday though. Hopefully J'Neer can make things right for you

·
Registered
383 Posts
That's not acceptable. You should at least post up here that you are having problems getting to the emails in time or you need to hire or assign some one the specific task of responding to emails as a priority.

It's not good business practice to leave your customers hanging in the wind for days without a response.

Perceived or not, word of mouth gets around fast when companies have poor customer service.

:book1:

·
Registered
175 Posts
wow man... sorry to hear that. I definitely had a different experience in general with Hangar (before they gave production to J'Neer).

One thing to note (while this really doesn't change the lack of communication THAT much) is that 4th of July is not considered a business day. I would have expected some kind of response on Monday or Tuesday though. Hopefully J'Neer can make things right for you
Yea I realized that afterwards. Still instead of 6 its been 5 business days.

Just to update, I decided to open a Paypal dispute (not a claim which is where paypal evaluates and decides on an outcome). I will give them time to respond to the dispute first.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow there has been a lot of negative feedback about J'Neer
I was thinking about buying the light but because of the price and the feedback people are putting up on this forum, i'm staying away.

I want to try Iwin, but not sure about them either.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts