Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. So the title pretty much says it all? I cant find that light anywhere. Help a rr'er out

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Uh... You don't want to touch Iwin's with a 10 foot pole. I doubt they're still around.

You're probably looking for a TI now. Though I think you'll have to get in line...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so what is a good one that i can get soon and without breaking the bank? I need to do something to get rid of the fender stat!

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Iwin disappeared a long time ago

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh. I just got my 08 600rr last week, so i am totally behind the times on whats hot. I would appreciate any input you guys could give

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
TripageLED has begun producing their "IT". This will be the best tail light that you can find. I believe they are going for $200. They used to replace the internals of the IWin lights for people because they were crap and would burn out. I have one of those lights currently.... BTW if you need a cheap light, I will part with mine for less than half of what I paid for it last fall in order to get an "IT"

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
the tripage IT tail is what you want, but is a pretty penny and is unavailable at the moment, look into clear alternatives integrated

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys. tons of help. really appreciate it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts