Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'm deciding whether or not to buy the extended warrenty. i have until oct. of this year to buy it. its like $600 or so. i'm thinking these are honda's and made well but you never know what could happen and maybe the extra protection is worth it? anyone else buy it or just pass it up?

·
Registered
870 Posts
In my opinion No. You will more than likely not be able to put enough miles on the bike in order to justify the additional expense. Buy a nice helmet with the 600 instead.

Ignore this advice if you are a commuter and are planning on putting a ridiculous amount of miles on it every year.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
919 said:
In my opinion No. You will more than likely not be able to put enough miles on the bike in order to justify the additional expense. Buy a nice helmet with the 600 instead.

Ignore this advice if you are a commuter and are planning on putting a ridiculous amount of miles on it every year.
hmm what would you consider a lot of miles each year? i'm planning on around 12-18k a year probably. have had my bike for 7 months and have 10k on it already. i'm not a commuter just ride a lot! love my bike! =)

N

·
0 Posts
Agreed with the rest but it's definitely great if the dealership throws it in with the deal.

·
Registered
415 Posts
ive put 20k on mine and the warrenty also came with 5 free services so i got it. used the services almost all up got like 1 left, and i used the warrenty for the cam chain tensioner so it helped me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts