Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Someone else was telling about that stuff. How well does it come together..when you say fairly well? Does it come primed...drilled..etc.?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ok I dont know about yours but here is how you do mine, First you have to realise that you are going to have to take it the brink of breaking it and that it will be ok, they can take alot of flex. When i had the brake resovoir still there I would pull it on to that side and get it pretty well in the right place but just a little bit farther back and then i would pull on the opposite side and kind of streth it onto the subframe. Then slide forward, that is the best way i have found. If you hook something up with the rear brake reservoir then it gets much easier. I could get some pics and a good how-to if you are interested in messing with that. Basically what we have now is we took the resovoir off and the plugged the end of the hose that goes up to it. Works really well and got rid of that freaking thing always being in the way.

Tom

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
mine was actually not molded perfectly and I had to modify the inside to get it to fit, you might have the same problem I did.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
600RRluvr said:
Someone else was telling about that stuff. How well does it come together..when you say fairly well? Does it come primed...drilled..etc.?
The only "fitting" problem I'm having is with the tank. It's probably more than likely that I'm doing something wrong. They do come primered but not drilled, however, there are markings (little circles) as to where it's supposed to be drilled.

I got the tail on by the way :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts