Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok my buddys selling a 2000 cbr929RR for 7200US$$..it only has 5500 miles on it. its got a nikko racing high mount pipe, pimpbike.com rear fender eliminator, integrated tail lights, flush mount signals.

is that a good deal ?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Blue book retail on that bike is $5775. But you know what they say, "a sucker is born everyday"

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
That is a crazy high price for that bike, SELL SELL SELL! Liter bikes are hard to sell in the first place and recently (at least around here) 954s and 929's are hard as sh!t to sell. I had to let my mint 02 954 go for $6000 last weekend and i couldn't believe the guy paid me that much. Sweet ass fireblade paint scheme BTW, never seen one in person.

N

·
0 Posts
Don't listen to the others. It's an awesome price! Just click on the "Buy-It-Now" button! ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nemesis said:
Don't listen to the others. It's an awesome price! Just click on the "Buy-It-Now" button! ;)
lol..

ive been riding the bike around for a week now. i wasnt really interested unless i got it for a good deal. good thing i looked into it.

i know how much bikes go for usualyl this is the first time i saw a 929rr so i never knew what it was worth

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
while we're talking about 954's. ... are they carbureted?

·
Registered
264 Posts
My body has a 929, the erion racing edition, and that is sweet. I say that is too high for that bike though. Go for $6000 out the door.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
charles722 said:
while we're talking about 954's. ... are they carbureted?
No they are fuel injected and so are the 929's. The 929 and 954 motors are almost completely the same except the heads, that's where the change in displacement comes from. Throw a TRUE Erion Ed. head from a 929 on a 954 and you have one hell of a bike ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts