• Got stunt parts, attempted to stunt but wasn't his thing

Votes: 21 27.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This reminds of those vids of thieves incriminating themselves by doing something stupid. Remember those? LOL!!! Well, this isn't too far away.

Pay close attention to the words highlighted in RED.

2005 CBR 600rr - $7500

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-11-29, 6:32PM PST

2005 CBR 600rr. Clean title, never been down. Upper fairing cracked and tail section scratched from getting knocked over. Never been wheelied or even taken past 130 mph. Galfer Wave Rotors with HH Pads. Has a Yoshi RS-5 Carbon Fiber slip on, drive sprockets -1/+1 for better acceleration. 520 chain conversion. Puig black windscreen. Mint Michellin Pilot Powers. Speedo says 18k miles, however, I put the sprockets on a week after purchasing so that is inaccurate. Should be way less but not sure how much. Definitely the best track/canyon bike out there. $7500 obo. XXX-XXX-XXXX. Will deliver in XXX.

And two ads down I see this:

05'-06' 600rr Racing 905 Cage and 12 Bar - $300

Reply to: [email protected]
Sale: 2006-11-29, 6:28PM PST

Racing 905 crash cage and Racing 905 12 bar for a 2005/2006 CBR 600rr. Cage was on my bike but was never stunted, only hit the ground once when the bike got knocked over while parked. 12 bar is band spankin' new. $200 for cage and $100 for bar. xxx-xxx-xxxx

Hey, he may be telling the truth for all we know. What say you members?

My whole thing is, if you're going to lie, which I don't condone, at least do it right. LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
What a douche

·
Registered
765 Posts
RRnelcheeze said:
yeah sure, never been wheelied, never been over 130. Just like people in SoCal selling their boats on the boat trader "Never been in salt water."
HAHA same thing here in FL

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
loewer600 said:
Hmmmm....i say LIAR! So what do u, as a mod., do about it?
What are you talking about? It's not from this site.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I can't comment on it myself. I'll get my hand slapped for speaking about for sale threads in any sort of negative way. Last time I answered a question from a seller in his own for sale thread, I got the three day shaft. However, I can see what you are saying about this one.:01_thumbu

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Nemesis said:
What are you talking about? It's not from this site.
Hahaha....I thought it was from this site too! Knowing that it is not from this site, I have to admitt I really don't care.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Why would anyone put those UGLY parts on and then NOT stunt? He must have at least given it a shot. How many people have had a bike like this and not tried to wheelie it, whether they do it regularly or not is another story, but please.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
He probably put the stuff on, tried a whoolie, dumped it and cracked the upper/tail, said screw this, and put it all up for sale. But he's also a bad liar.

·
Registered
629 Posts
why would he go to the trouble of changin the disks up front and the windhshield between both adds, and not change the location of the pic??

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
wow never droped he must have bought thoes cages used lol hahahhaha i say liar liar pants on fire

·
Registered
549 Posts
definately lying, he's so full of s**t I can smell it.

·
Registered
549 Posts
**sniff** **sniff** yeah definately bulls**t

1 - 20 of 23 Posts