1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
You usualy hold u camera upside down der?

·
Ride Red
2,041 Posts
Looks like your AFR might be off or your limiter kicking in way too early? Are you revving full throttle when those vids were taken?

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
This could be a TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) problem, a fuel delivery problem, or a fuel mapping problem. Hard to tell just from that video.

Have you done ANY work on the bike prior to this problem? Have you had the tank up to work on the air filter?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This could be a TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) problem, a fuel delivery problem, or a fuel mapping problem. Hard to tell just from that video.

Have you done ANY work on the bike prior to this problem? Have you had the tank up to work on the air filter?
I haven't done any work on the bike, just the regularry services @1000 km and 6000 km...

hmmm... but why is this happening when i'm driving at a speed, when i stand still there is no rpm problem so i guess this eliminate the TPS or fuel mapping problem ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I noticed that you were in neutral while stopped, I would try putting it in gear (holding the clutch in, of course) while stopped and see if it happens then.

Are you get an FI code warning light?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Probably doesn't have much to do with the problem, but your bike idles a little high.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
I haven't done any work on the bike, just the regularry services @1000 km and 6000 km...

hmmm... but why is this happening when i'm driving at a speed, when i stand still there is no rpm problem so i guess this eliminate the TPS or fuel mapping problem ?
I didn't catch that the first time. Check your battery cables and the main ground wire on the left side of the frame as well as all of your PIN connectors on the wiring harness. Sounds like a short or loose connection.

It's still under warranty right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts