Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, ive noticed when i walk and turn. Ive started leaning.

Does anyone else do this from time to time?

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
not so much the leaning, but i do target fixate a lot....bewbies are everywhere here at work and i can't help but run str8 at 'em.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Sometimes when I am sleeping, I wake up to find that i am twisting my right wrist, pulling in my left hand fingers and moving my left foot up - like I am powering through the gears - but I never remember the dream (which is obviously a dream of riding my RR)

I bet they are all awesome dreams

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sometimes when I am sleeping, I wake up to find that i am twisting my right wrist, pulling in my left hand fingers and moving my left foot up - like I am powering through the gears - but I never remember the dream (which is obviously a dream of riding my RR)

I bet they are all awesome dreams
They gotta be legit dreams. You cant remember them cause the human mind cant comprehend that cool of a dream.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I lean in turns when driving a car, also bring both my hands up like doing a wheelie lol i donno im crazy........(does anyone else have the clown song stuck on repeat in their head like elevator music?)

A

·
0 Posts
i sometimes find my gf giving the me OK symbol when she is sleeping!! hahahaha we are both divers!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts