Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
dont get a knock off

they are trash

get a honda, put street tires and bars on it and that is the best tool you can get for stunting...the more you modify it the more you are making it harder on yourself to learn

by the way I have one thats less than a month old MINT condition for sale, 1800+ invested....make me an offer

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
kncok-offs can be alrite, depending on which you get, and how you take care of it, but it all depends on your budget, Honda ones are better, but if you dont feel like spending that much a knock-off can be a solution. I've been stunting mines for a while now and I havent had any real issues, biek starts up everytime runs fine..practically any 50 part fits.. and I only paid $300 for it..

·
Registered
920 Posts
shh im tryin to sell mine

jk, ya some are better than others

afew things u wana look out with on a knock off is some have a rotary transmission, meaning if your in 4th gear, and you shift up again, it jams it into first, and some of the cheaper ones are made with very cheap metals, making them prone to breakage..had a buddy pull his brand new Pitster Pro he paid $2300 for out of the back of his jeep, the door panel was loose on the jeep and the clutch lever snagged it, and it busted the clutch lever in half insted of poping the very loose panel off..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts