·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Total BS. Scam!!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i already emailed the thief, people that dont ride that are looking to start will beleive these bulshit adds, i have a friend who called me and was about to buy this i had to :bitchslap: some COMMON sense in to him

·
Registered
812 Posts
These scams are going to ruin EBay.

I tried to ask one of these "people" a question and got an Email from paypal that someone in Germany was trying to get into my account and I should change my password. Thanks EBay (owner on PayPal) btw.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I saw that add this morning and just stared at it in disbeliefe. I cant believe someone is actually trying to sell that bike as a whole. :bitchslap: I hope that bastard gets caught, then we can all do burnouts on his face, haha

·
Registered
178 Posts
i use ebay all the time....and im always seeing these kinda scams.....

dont trust there feedback everyone.....if its too good to be true. than it is.

this is the age of identity theft and they steal peoples ebay name and sell them on the street. like this people will sell something and people will believe it because of their feedback.

just use your common sense. and if it looks suspicious then dont deal with them. i got jacked for about 180 for an XboX. got my money like THREE months later.

H

·
0 Posts
it seems that no matter where you go there is someone trying to scam you..

like when you stop at a rest stop on the Parkway (NJ) and they charge you 7.89 + tax, the deed to your house and your first born for a luke warm grade F burger that is 3 hrs old...

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
MavrickDrummer said:
I saw that add this morning and just stared at it in disbeliefe. I cant believe someone is actually trying to sell that bike as a whole. :bitchslap: I hope that bastard gets caught, then we can all do burnouts on his face, haha
It's most likely not a stolen bike, just a stolen picture of a bike. I almost fell for this on a 2002 f4i before I got my RR. It smelled a little fishy, and the address was here in missouri so I did a little checking (help from some le friends). Address and phone number were cool, but they'd been hijacked by some scammer overseas.

If you think ebay is bad, check out cycletrader.com, every other bike on there is a scam. It's funny though, autotrader is run by the same people, but I've never run across any sort of scam on there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts