Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Daily driver worth more than bike or vise versa

• Yes, my bike is worth more(including mods)

Votes: 128 43.0%
  • No, my daily driver is worth more

Votes: 117 39.3%
  • MY BIKE IS MY DAILY DRIVER!!!/main transportation

Votes: 53 17.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Macho Office Monkey
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious who has more money invested in their bike than they do in their daily driver. I know I do although thats not saying much considering I drive a 1998 s-10 LOL. Lets us know yes or no and maybe some your bike is your daily driver/main automobile.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Im with you. I have an 07rr, yet I drive a 96 S-10 as my personal car.

although, I cheat, I get a brand new Honda accord every couple of years for my company car.

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
I have an 07 silverado 4x4 ext cab black with black n polished 20's... I love it but is sure as heck isn't my daily driver right now... so I matched the RR against my 91 bmw and the bike definitely wins

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I had to say no. I either drive the 02 Altima or the 07 Murano to work... however if its even somewhat nice out... the RR is the main transportation and the murano is mainly the wife's anyways haha.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I said no because my daily driver is a heavily modified WRX with about $25k in mods. Although. . I work from home so technically I don't have a daily driver. LOL.

Modifying a bike is so much cheaper then modifying a car. . .the WRX will probably be the last car I mod.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
You won't see much from the pics. . .I kept everything on the exterior very low key. All the expense went into mostly suspension and engine mods and lots of dyno time to tune the car. The only thing you can see from the outside are the Recaro SRD seats, SSR Comp rims, exhaust, and TWR racing calipers/rotors. I'll see if I can dig up some pics though.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
You won't see much from the pics. . .I kept everything on the exterior very low key. All the expense went into mostly suspension and engine mods and lots of dyno time to tune the car. The only thing you can see from the outside are the Recaro SRD seats, SSR Comp rims, exhaust, and TWR racing calipers/rotors. I'll see if I can dig up some pics though.
Nice. got to love the sleeper look! My buddy just bought an 08 Wrx.

Nice vette by the way... 700 bhp.. very nice. OH YEAH... my murano is AWD :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
After riding a sportbike, cars are rapidly becoming gh3y. If it's not icy/salty out I'm on the bike.

Sh*t if I lived in the Southwest or out West, I'd have some [email protected] car just to haul people and sh*t around in.

I used to have a daily driven Supra turbo (JZA80) and a few other toys :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
After riding a sportbike, cars are rapidly becoming gh3y. If it's not icy/salty out I'm on the bike.

Sh*t if I lived in the Southwest or out West, I'd have some [email protected] car just to haul people and sh*t around in.

I used to have a daily driven Supra turbo (JZA80) and a few other toys :)
Start tracking your bike and you'll think riding your bike on the street is gay..

·
Registered
184 Posts
i dont know really at one time my bike was worth way more than my car i had a 97 grand am gt and my buell was worth about double but since the saab parted on top of me and my bike and i bought it bike its worth about 2-3000 and the truck i just bought i picked up for 2000 but have about 1000 in it making it perfect so if the bike wins its not by much at all

1 - 20 of 124 Posts