Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here ever been to the isle of man tt race’s. I would love to go next year (I get an extra week of vacation) just a few questions.

1. Where is a good place to stay and how early should I book the room in advance?
2. Is there any good websites to get info on the race and lodging and so forth?
3. When will the dvd of the race be available?
4. Whooooooos comin with me?

that’s about it.

Thanks
NE

·
Registered
206 Posts
meddling kid said:
Airtime ,

I've got a mate flying over from the UK next month to scout out cottages - mind if I ask him to get in contact with you?
dig out. (that means tell him yes) although i will only be there for the manx gp, which im racing in.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I went this year. I stayed at the Glen Helen Inn....it is a little remote but there is a bar right there. When you arrive get a bus schedule. It only costs about $3.50 (US) to go across the entire county.

There are a few spots that are very crowded. I would reccomend Ballaugh Bridge, Glen Helen, or the bottom of Bray Hill (it is usually pretty crowded there).

I have the 2005 DVD and the 2006 should be out soon.

Good luck with getting reservations for 2007. It is the 100th so I believe most places will be full.

Good luck.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I checked out that duke video website, but are there any american websites where I can pre-order TT '06 that's in USD and US format?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Okay sweet... so does it ship from Europe... my guess is when it comes out they'll send it and it could take some time to get here.

·
Registered
206 Posts
tonyshowtime said:
I'm sure they do. my mum just picks me up a copy and sends it to me. i'm lucky cause she lives 15 mins from the shop.
Thats strange so does my mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts