Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And i had to run errands! 30 min to get to school, Finals... To my friends house from school 30-45 min away, put on reflectors, go get fix it tickets signed off 45 minute ride again... Out to get food 15 minute ride... then back home 30-45 minute ride.......

WEAR YOUR GEAR!!!!! Would have never happened if i wore my jacket... but it was 90 degrees out, and stop and go traffic.. my bike got to 235 degrees :-(

Now i look like a monkey

Note the line from my shirt, and the line from my gloves

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Dam man that sucks its just as hot here in FL you wont see me with no jacket
plus skin cancer aint cool at least wear a long sleeve sweat shirt
here go to the eday site and check out this item 8065029479
pretty close to my jacket that i was wearing today with my knox/technic
back protector underneath

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
and its 50 in mass with heavy rain/flood warnings! YAY!! its been raining all week and will rain for another week.... enjoy the sun for me will ya? and get some sunblock. lmao

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I have a nice summer Joe Rocket jacket. Some people tell me they don't do any good, but I bet it does more good than not wearing any jacket. I think it's a reactor or phoenix, I am not sure which. It has a mesh body and perforated leather sleeves. It's very comfortable. I only wear it when its hot because it doesn't keep you warm at all.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
KhMeRGuY978 said:
and its 50 in mass with heavy rain/flood warnings! YAY!! its been raining all week and will rain for another week.... enjoy the sun for me will ya? and get some sunblock. lmao
I am pretty pissed, I am ready to file for custody of the weather california is having! flood warnings, rain as far as the forecast can see.... I just got back from the caribbean, and this is what I come home to!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ha only 235 man, cmon you can get another 10 degrees hotter no sweat! I put my fans on a switch so I could kick them in earlier for that socal sweather.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I burn really easy...Really Really Easy! Anyway, my buddy and I rode down to the NJ shore from Warminster near Philly, about hour and a half to two hours tops. Anyway, we were in his S2000 with the top down the whole way and even though we were doing 90-100 mph the whole way my (shaved) head was burnt like a biazniatch! Sucked the whole time we were there I couldnt shave it because I couldnt take a razor to it!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Joe Rocket Phoenix. I wear it in FL where it's hot as grandpa's balls. It breathes well and it has shoulder, elbow, and spine pads. Good jacket that's not too expensive, stays cool even with stop and go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts