Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to let this out somewhere.. For the past few days the weather has been PERFECT for riding. Today is in the high 60's, sunny with not a cloud in the sky. I can't ride all of april, since my medical insurance won't kick in until the first of May. Arghhhh I suited up today to ride, but at the last minute I decided not to, I didn't want to 'risk it all' and be screwed with medical bills if something happened.. the days are going by so slowly.. just 3 weeks left..

Maybe ill go to the beach :p

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
VERY good call. I didnt ride for a short period last summer myself when I was between jobs & had no health insurance. Its just notworth the risk. My sister works at a hospital and had a guy come in with no insurance after having a serious 4 wheeling accident and within the first afternoon alone, he had racked up $270,000. He'll basically be paying for that the rest of his life. The hospital might have written off some of it, but hes still screwed.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I wanted to ride to day but I had to work. Hopefully on monday I guess.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I wanted to ride as well, perfect day to do so but Im recovering from a bad cold so I didnt want to make it worse. HAHA its funny how I see myself making better decisions when it comes to riding. When I was 16 I wouldnt have given a sh*t about a cold.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
i have been wanting to ride for a month now... but shop still has my bike and the wiring harness is on back order... those bastards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts