Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's everyone doing up so early (late) for...

TIme to do the Chores right???

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gettting my check list done for todays track day

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
im usually up at that time too, but didnt have work last nite so i was out beeioches

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
damn, it's that time again.... and i just got back from riding. had a run-in with the Po-Po tonight. got the roadside disco and all...... oops.:police:

said he clocked me at 58 in a 35.:surprised I was the only one to get radar'd, as i was out front leadin, and a long way out by the time we got to the LEO. hehe, good thing i was already slowin down before he saw me.:icon_lol: Everyone esle admitted to speeding too, and the cop said it wasn't fair to write me and let everyone else off, and if he wrote us all, it would never stand up in court. so we all got off with a warning, cept my dumbass left my paperwork at home, so i got a court date. Take my stuff out so it don't get wet when i washed the bike earlier and forgot to put it back under my seat. oh well, i got nothin better to do at 9:30 in the morning, guess i'll have to make an appearance.

ride safe.:fiddy:

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
yeah, Ceph. post that ink up in the tattoo thread! can't wait to get my koi worked on - one more week and i'll be healed up enought to start more work.

sucks to hear that you got stopped, but at least no tickets!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts