Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you knew my wife and I were expecting our first child. Well here she is, "Kayden Elizabeth Page" born Dec. 30 at 8:38pm. 6lb. 8oz. Mom and Kayden are doing great!!!!
To those who's pegs arrived around this time, I am sorry for the delay and hope you can understand. I will get them done as soon as I can.
Thank you.
T

N

·
0 Posts
What a wonderful Christmas and New Year's blessing!!!!

Congrats, bro!!!

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Tripage
She is an angel man congrats to you and the wife

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
T...CONGRAT'S MAN! Kayden's beautiful. Enjoy every moment. They grow up way too fast; in a blink of an eye, mines gonna be turnin' 4!

(p.s. are you gonna post up pic's of baby carrier LED mod anytime soon??? hehehheh)

Ride well...

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Congrats!! I just had my first in March. They are truly a blessing! Have fun!

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Nemesis said:
What a wonderful Christmas and New Year's blessing!!!!
thats the exact words right there.
congrats man

·
Registered
950 Posts
She is absolutely adorable!

My sister just had her baby a little over a month ago (Thanksgiving Day actually). I can't wait to spoil her.

Isabella Grace Yuen (I have to show a picture. Isabella made me an Uncle!)

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Congrats T. Mine should be here round Aug if everything goes well. She's very cute. Me and a bud will be sending you some stuff to PC soon. Let me know if you can fit it in your schedule. It will just be a few pieces like gas cap,brake levers, and shifter.I like the little angel's name too.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Shes a cutie. Congrats. My wife and I are expecting our first as well. The bundle of joy should be here in July

·
Registered
507 Posts
congrats tripage, welcome to the club of parenthood

1 - 20 of 70 Posts