Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
Home Sweet Home! ....................baby!

Now Who Got A Spanking For This!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Welcome back everybody

I guess this sites server went on vacation all weekend:dancing2: Im glad its back, I was starting to go through withdrawls.

·
Registered
478 Posts
WTF happened again???
and why is this thread in the wrong section???....Oh and in case you didnt know... I am :supergay:
Because I have an '07, this is where I hang out. If they feel they need to move it, they are welcome to do so.

Why do you feel like you need to advertise that you're :supergay: Do you think that we dont already know. Your sig. kinda gives you away :wave:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Due to the 07 600rr getting great reviews,and thus increased sales this site has seen a dramatic influx of new riders causing the servers to overload and ultimately the temporary closing of this site. :book1:

Haha, I've got no idea why it was down, i'm glad we're back in business

·
Registered
273 Posts
I couldnt search for the Rizoma tail kit install cause the site was down! instead I had to look at the pretty thing sit on my desk.

·
Registered
901 Posts
thank god

im pretty new to the forum but im already addicted thought the site was down for good but im glad were back up whooo yeah

·
Registered
504 Posts
Honestly, this weekend SUCKED. I've got a list of sites that I check daily (Engadget, Giz, Slickdeals, Fatwallet) and now I've included 600RR to the list and boy did it suck without it. I'm glad it's back.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Does anyone know why the site is randomly unavailable??

I was going crazy without it :dancing2:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts