Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally took the bike out of storage. Even though I'm still a beginner rider, everything felt smooth. Being aware of traffic, signaling, shifting gears, etc...

Next weekend I'm taking the MSF course with a few buds, but its nice to get out there and ride. I'll be riding some more tomorrow when its in the high 60s and sunny!

That's it, just wanted to share my joy.

WIL

·
Registered
604 Posts
Congrats man! got mine back last saturday. i was grinnin from ear to ear the whole ride home. where u at in boston? i'm in the area also.

·
Registered
655 Posts
virtualbong said:
Well, I finally took the bike out of storage. Even though I'm still a beginner rider, everything felt smooth. Being aware of traffic, signaling, shifting gears, etc...

Next weekend I'm taking the MSF course with a few buds, but its nice to get out there and ride. I'll be riding some more tomorrow when its in the high 60s and sunny!

That's it, just wanted to share my joy.

WIL
I finally woke her up today. Was kinda late in the evening, so tomorrow will be cleaning and riding.. I LOVE the warm weather..

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Yep yep, we had two sweet days in toronto too. Stayed up late on Tuesday to change the oil and get her ready. LOL Sooooooooooooooooo glad to get back out on the bike.... Winter sucks!!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One bad thing about today is that I tried installing my high mount midpipe and the damn thing doesn't fit. The guy I purchased it off said that it would fit my F4i, but it doesn't. The midpipe doesn't go over the passenger footpeg, so I'm screwed. And when I was putting the stock midpipe back on, the canister is all loose now. Man, what a way to end the day...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts