Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bad A$$ Blue 07 is here !!!!!!!!
Sweet Jesus.

2 weeks early, you got to love that sh1t....

Picking it up tomorrow :dancing2:

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
lol that's AWESOME man! You must have been giddy after that phone call lol

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah,, giddy would be an understatement for sure. No sleep tonight boys..

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
yea, good luck sleeping tonite cozye! u better be there first thing in the morning when the dealer opens up!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Well, I guess you were right and you're going to beat me after all.....congrats....a little excited are you--lol

I just sold my '04 to Rick from VFRD last Sat(so he's now a happy camper too) and my '07 is shceduled to be released 4/1 so I should have it mid to end of next week.

Again, very cool for you..................started ordering stuff for it yet?..................

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I guess you were right and you're going to beat me after all.....congrats....a little excited are you--lol

I just sold my '04 to Rick from VFRD last Sat(so he's now a happy camper too) and my '07 is shceduled to be released 4/1 so I should have it mid to end of next week.

Again, very cool for you..................started ordering stuff for it yet?..................
Yeah, I've ordered a couple of things. Nothing significant. I ordered the seat cowl, which will be on the bike when I pick it up. I've ordered some grips and a rear stand. Thats about it for the bike, but I've got a new Arai Quantum 2 waiting on me as well. My old lid was an older signet GT and didn't have a removable liner.

I'll be wanting to do something about the rear fender and the signals pretty quick, but I will probably wait a month or two to see all what comes out.

I'm going to order up a big batch of twisties this weekend though :LOL:

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Congrats in advance bro! I actually was supposed to pick mine up on a Friday but the dealer sorted me out the day before so I was spared that last night of anxious anticipation.

Forget sleep man, it's like being a kid on Christmas Eve! LOL

·
Registered
537 Posts
Yeah, I've ordered a couple of things. Nothing significant. I ordered the seat cowl, which will be on the bike when I pick it up. I've ordered some grips and a rear stand. Thats about it for the bike, but I've got a new Arai Quantum 2 waiting on me as well. My old lid was an older signet GT and didn't have a removable liner.

I'll be wanting to do something about the rear fender and the signals pretty quick, but I will probably wait a month or two to see all what comes out.

I'm going to order up a big batch of twisties this weekend though :LOL:
You're lucky as far as the seat cowl goes.....mine is already on order but was told it's backordered with no ETA :>(

Got grips, ordered 3M type adhesive backed clear vinyl that I'll cut for tank protection, shop manual, R&G sliders and a few other cosmetic things.

Ditto on the FE and signals...I'd really like the UK signals so will wait to see on those.

Hopefully it won't be too long before more stuff becomes available. Need good hugger, windscreen, yada,yada,yada LOL

Report back when you can!!!!

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shop Manual.. oh yeah. I almost forgot. I'll snag that today or order it.

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not yet.. I'm leaving work at like 2 EDT to go get it .. The anticipation is killing me.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Not yet.. I'm leaving work at like 2 EDT to go get it .. The anticipation is killing me.
Whoopy whoop!!! what are you riding now, and congratulations.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts