Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have to share this bit of news, I've been hired by Kawasaki Team ECKL as one of their brolly girls...

I'm heading out to Barcelona Wednesday morning the 14th and will return the 21st.

I am super stoked about the whole week but the best is being able to stand on the track with the big guns and hopefully catching Hayden podium if not WIN!

In addition my family and I have been invited to join a Spanish forum I'm a member of on Saturday night for their traditional pre-race dinner. I can't wait to experience it all.

I'll make sure to get tons of pics to share with all of you.

I'm a nervous wreck right now trying to prepare and not forget anything...

Keep an eye out for this chick wearing green, take care

Sara

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
THATS freaking AWESOME... man, i wish i was a hot a$$ girl so i can be an umbrella girl for any motogp team!... LOL

make sure you take lotsa lotsa pix and vids (especially pre/after parties)

·
Registered
919 Posts
DaMartian said:
THATS freaking AWESOME... man, i wish i was a hot a$$ girl so i can be an umbrella girl for any motogp team!... LOL

make sure you take lotsa lotsa pix and vids (especially pre/after parties)

quoted for posterity :) :) rofl

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Please remebmer that it is your duty to bring back thousands of pics of you and your fellow brella girls. Of course, I only want the pics to ensure your uniforms match the bikes....

Thank you kindly and have a nice trip..

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,875 Posts
damn that's impressive! have fun!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
sarawalker said:
Hello,
I have to share this bit of news, I've been hired by Kawasaki Team ECKL as one of their brolly girls...

I'm heading out to Barcelona Wednesday morning the 14th and will return the 21st.

I am super stoked about the whole week but the best is being able to stand on the track with the big guns and hopefully catching Hayden podium if not WIN!

In addition my family and I have been invited to join a Spanish forum I'm a member of on Saturday night for their traditional pre-race dinner. I can't wait to experience it all.

I'll make sure to get tons of pics to share with all of you.

I'm a nervous wreck right now trying to prepare and not forget anything...

Keep an eye out for this chick wearing green, take care

Sara
Don't know you.
Never met you.

That said: GOOD LUCK and HAVE A GREAT TIME :)

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
congrats! now if you can do me a favor can you "borrow" Nakano's helmet i've been wanting to get an Arai Mooneyes helmet for a long time. :D :jk:

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Congrats Sara have fun and do not forget the pictures

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OveRReV said:
congrats! now if you can do me a favor can you "borrow" Nakano's helmet i've been wanting to get an Arai Mooneyes helmet for a long time. :D :jk:
I'm bringing my replica along for Shinya to sign.... :love10:

I bought mine about four years ago. Mine is pre-green

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SilverSurfer said:
Don't know you.
Never met you.

That said: GOOD LUCK and HAVE A GREAT TIME :)
Thank so much, I really appreciate it.

Asides from Miller, I'll be attending the rest of the AMA series working with Matsushima team - Danny Eslick. If you attend any of those races I would enjoy making your acquaintance.

:)

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
You have the best job. Have fun.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
thats awesome stuff girl.
you better have a big memory stick in that camera.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts