Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I sold my '07 CBR. Definitely a little sad to see it go but it wasn't getting much use where I live because there are only long straight roads out here in farm country, not to mention we are only about 1 month away from the first snow. If I do get another bike it probably wont be for a couple years and I am looking more at something like the Yamaha VMAX so that I can bring my wife with me and be comfortable. I absolutely love the CBR and would love to get another one some day but unless its my second bike Im not sure it will happen. Only time can tell but for now I must say goodbye, I appreciate all the help with technical advice I have got on this forum as well as all of the great deals for buying parts/gear as well. Ride safe!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Best of luck with everything just because you are bike less does not mean farewell

·
Registered
457 Posts
Convince the MRs to buy a bike to... and it is ok to come to the forum without a bike ;) lol, lots of people drive to the mall, suit up and just wander around helmet in hand j/k but, definately look for a new bike when the snow dies down

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Hmm, "Gabrielle" with American Honda just texted me, and she says they're not happy with your decision. She informed me that the "boys" will be by this week to "recover" your bike.

She suggests purchasing a GIXXAAA in the future, as Honda CBR's are now out of the question.

:crackup:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol Ive always been a honda guy. In fact I have a CRF 450 as well as my wifes Honda Element. She likes to be on the back of the bike but has no interest what so ever in riding her own bike, ive tried. She isnt against me having a sport bike and always supports me but I want to be able to take her with me so I want something sporty but also something that can haul a passenger around a little easier.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No way i could go the HD route. I just cant bring myself to ride a bike that is still using technology from 20 years ago but still has a price tag that is twice that of the average modern sport bike.

·
Registered
266 Posts
<Yesterday I sold my '07 CBR. Definitely a little sad to see it go but it wasn't getting much use where I live because there are only long straight roads out here in farm country, not to mention we are only about 1 month away from the first snow.>

Fu&king weak excuse to sell!!! What's the distance to the nearest twisty roads?

<If I do get another bike it probably wont be for a couple years and I am looking more at something like the Yamaha VMAX so that I can bring my wife with me and be comfortable.>

Yeah, I like VMAX too. For a bike, it's got the meanest looking engine (IMO). I am waiting for my six numbers to come up so I can buy every fu&king bike on this planet.

<Only time can tell but for now I must say goodbye, I appreciate all the help with technical advice I have got on this forum as well as all of the great deals for buying parts/gear as well. Ride safe!>

Fu&k dude, don't go away. You/we need to keep fu&king demented sane.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol well the nearest twisty roads from here are literally about 155 miles west. If I go east its a hell of a lot farther. I live in a little town literally in the middle of no where. Not to mention the snow hits in early november and it doesnt go away until april/may.

Ill probably lurk around and keep annoying demented until all my gear and stuff sells in the classified section then I might take a break for a while. Another motivator is I get my commission in the AF this june and then Im heading down to Biloxi MS at which point I will start looking at bikes again. But for right now Im going to stick to the dirt.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Good luck with everything. I'm too lazy to register for new username at different forum, so I'll be keeping my bike and stay here for awhile.

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
0 Posts
Convince the MRs to buy a bike to... and it is ok to come to the forum without a bike ;) lol, lots of people drive to the mall, suit up and just wander around helmet in hand j/k but, definately look for a new bike when the snow dies down
Gotta agree. Stay fun :eek:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts