Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what sticker? no i had it delivered... its too cold and im scared shitless of it... i think im just gonna put a frame around it and hang it on my living room wall....

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Congrats man ride safe

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
congrats on the nice bike. is this ur first bike?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah my first bike... everyone is telling me in nuts... i wanted the blue but i didnt like the stupid wings on them... so black it is... i love it... **** i think my face is gonna explode from smiling so much...

congrats on the nice bike. is this ur first bike?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
DAMN YOU ! I guess I am second now :( lolololol WOW that is your first bike ? Take it slow and do the msf course quick cause that isn't really a beginner friendly bike

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
DAMN YOU ! I guess I am second now :( lolololol WOW that is your first bike ? Take it slow and do the msf course quick cause that isn't really a beginner friendly bike
3rd if you take delivery B4 Friday. Darth also took delivery from the same dealer today. Myself and another friend are set up for Friday.

Congrats Louis, SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET bike bro. You'll be riding her b4 you know it!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
3rd if you take delivery B4 Friday. Darth also took delivery from the same dealer today. Myself and another friend are set up for Friday.

Congrats Louis, SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET bike bro. You'll be riding her b4 you know it!

Thanks Ray i cant wait to take her for a spin... i think im gonna wait till i take the cousre before i take her out....

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Dude...my 05 was my first bike.... minus the little bit here and there on quads and dirt bikes. Just get used to it before you abuse her. You'll be fine as long as you remain scared. It kinda keeps you in check while you get used to things like puddles, wind, and traffic. After a couple months last year, and now a bunch of blasts this year soo far, I am really getting used to that damn touchy throttle! And still my M2 course starts April 12 (cause you gotta apparently get your license as well). Good luck.

P.S. -- the toughest part of getting the feel for these things is the start and stop at lights and stop signs (touchy damn throttle dude, took me a while). Luckily, you can practice these things in parking lots and driveways....HINT, HINT!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah touchy? are you kidding me i move it in the driveway and it scared the $h!+ out of me... im actually terrified... all in time i guess... there are a few parking lots close by so once i take the m2 course (29th at humber) then ill have a little more confidence...

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Damn...don't be that scared! Once you get going, it's much easier! You could always get some stands and play the game "shifter and brake" ...hahaha. (not the first I am sure?)

You'll be fine!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I'll be riding Thursday provided it stays sunny ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts