Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Yea, upwards of 90 here in NJ and humid, but still have to ride. Since we get some shatty winters, I have to take advantage of ANY possible days of riding.

·
Registered
37 Posts
111 in my part of Vegas right now with 19% humidity, which is a lot for Vegas...

Too damn hot to ride in the sun, but at night it gets nice!

·
Registered
176 Posts
yeah...too damn hot...i only ride when the sun goes down now...can't take the heat, gotta get my a** out the kitchen... i don't wanna get heat stroke the faint while riding. no chances taken here :!:

·
Registered
176 Posts
yeah...too damn hot...i only ride when the sun goes down now...can't take the heat, gotta get my a** out the kitchen... i don't wanna get heat stroke and faint while riding. no chances taken here :!:

·
Registered
360 Posts
104 here yesterday... and humid as hell!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I wish it was summer here (Sydney-Oz), it's freezing here at this time of the year. Everytime we ride it rains too. Bring on the summer, it may be hot but atleast it doesn't rain until night and the roads keep the heat better. :cool:

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
cbrkid11 said:
wish i had that.. here in NY it rains everyday...

at least you dont have rain to contend with.
+1

Same $hit in PA, I would rather the heat anyday.

Jason

·
Registered
349 Posts
yeah, 115ish here with the heat index....i take short rides, like to class or work....but, if im gonna go RIDE, i wait till about 7:30....only thing that sucks about that is the bugs are gettin bad...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts