Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still dumbfounded.

My bro-in-law and I had planned earlier this week to head out today if the weather was nice and go for a ride. He just got his liscense a month ago and picked up a Harley so this was going to be our first ride together. As we were puling out of the driveway an old high-school acquaintance pulled in to say hi and to ask if we would mind if he joined us on our ride..of course not, the more the merrier so we follow him back to his house were he pulls his TL 1000R out of the garage. The bike was fairly dirty and I noticed quite a bit of mud etc on the back wheel and the chain looked like it had not been cared for since the day of purchase....whatever, lets go out for a ride.

Long story short...we go out for the ride...I kept things civil as my bro-in-law is new to the game and for the most part this acquaintance is pretty responsible except for the odd stupid maneuver and high speed blast.

The ride comes to an end and I"m asking him about his bike and how much he's been riding this year etc and he says "I havent been riding to much, been mainly out dirtbiking and stuff"..."oh really, what kind of dirt bike do you have" he responds "who me? ohh, no I dont have a dirtbike I've been taking my Tiller offroad in the gravel pits with some friends of mine"

WTF!?!?!?!?!??!!??!

he then went on to tell me about riding trails off road, doing donuts and burnouts in the gravel and "ramping" the Tiller off small "dirt kickers"

I was dumbfounded, I wish someone could have captured my face on film as I would loved to have seen it.

he continued to tell me stories about his "dirtbike" adventures and how its actually a good idea to do this incase you encounter gravel in a corner you can use your offroad experience to safely navigate your way through it

:shock: :shock: :roll: :?: :!: :roll: :shock:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
although having severe issues uttering anything but jibberish after being so dumbfounded by his comment ..i managed to ask him how he can do that to his bike

"well its not hurting it, hell as long as I dont drop it because that would piss me off"

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he also pulled up beside me while going down the road asking me if I knew that one of my headlights was burnt out (I sorta laughed and thought it was a makin fun of JoePublic joke).

then he pointed it out again at the gas station

:bitchslap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts