Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I feel bad for those who have not gotten to experience the IWIN Moto Tail light.

I am sure they are overwhelmed. I am in no way affiliated with Iwin Moto but am happy with the product and would like to help Jamison and IWIN as well as all of you waiting.

Reply here with: *or PM if you want kept private*

Name ___ , Date Purchased ___

I will let this go for a couple days and then email Jamison and give him a call and hopefully get an answer on the status of your lights.

*****No discussion in this thread please... just a list!******

Mods please move if you feel it should be somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Name: Date Purchased:

1. J Wong-------Jul. 27, 2008-------no response from pm - emails
2. C Foreman ---- July 28 2008 ----- haven't emailed, just waiting patiently, but no emails yet.
3. L Anderson-----July 10th 2008------waiting on a review model, but understand why I have not seen it yet.
4. j kwon ordered on the 28th or 29th
5. B. Guerra -- July 21st -- Pmed back and forth for a bit, said mine should be shipped within the week.
6. J. Noland-----July 25th------e-mailed, was also told it would ship within the week
7. C. Bright -- July 31st--- sent a few emails and PM's, finally got a hold og him on GTalk. It's supposed to get shipped next week.

Keep adding if you have to.

·
Registered
80 Posts
2. C Foreman ---- July 28 2008 ----- haven't emailed, just waiting patiently, but no emails yet.

·
I need more COWBELL!!
779 Posts
L Anderson-----July 10th 2008------waiting on a review model, but understand why I have not seen it yet. I am sure he is busy as crap

·
Registered
142 Posts
C. Bright -- July 31st--- sent a few emails and PM's, finally got a hold og him on GTalk. It's supposed to get shipped next week.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

3. L Anderson-----July 10th 2008------waiting on a review model, but understand why I have not seen it yet.
5. B. Guerra -- July 21st -- Pmed back and forth for a bit, said mine should be shipped within the week.
6. J. Noland-----July 25th------e-mailed, was also told it would ship within the week
7. C. Bright -- July 31st--- sent a few emails and PM's, finally got a hold og him on GTalk. It's supposed to get shipped next week.

Keep adding if you have to.

·
Registered
95 Posts

8.j rollason--- july 12th- emailed got reply would be shipped out and still nothing. sent another email and still nothing.

·
Registered
8 Posts

8.j rollason--- july 12th- emailed got reply would be shipped out and still nothing. sent another email and still nothing.
9. J San Juan---- July 31, got a few pms but never got a response from emails

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

5. B. Guerra -- July 21st -- UPDATE: Has TRACKING #
10. GraffitiCBR ----ordered mine on the 30th of july....no response to emails.
11. Eddie Munster Order date 7/25/08

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

5. B. Guerra -- July 21st -- UPDATE: Has TRACKING #
10. GraffitiCBR (D.H.) ----ordered mine on the 30th of july....no response to emails.
11. J. Carhart ---- Order date 7/25/08
12. Eric M Ordered on August 6th, I don't mind waiting, but would like to know when to expect it which I sent an e-mail asking.
13. Raymond Yuan. ordered july 31. emailed him called him said it would be shipped out this week

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Updated. Jamison did let me know that they are making strives to get everything out. I asked on why some of the lights were held up.

I wish I could do move for everyone but remember I am in ND and also am not part of the company haha... just a fellow rider who loves the light :)

1 - 20 of 261 Posts