Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well 4 emails later still nothing. its begining to feel like the wait i had to get it.
so now i have a tail light that doesnt work right and a bike that i cant take out cause the tail light doesnt work and no reply from iwin. iwin if your listening work on customer service, reply to your emails.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Damn that sucks! I have a jneer now but wanted to go with a iwin...now im not too sure anymore.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
is it not working at all cause I just installed mine and one of the wires came undone and just fixed it and is good now.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have an iwin tailight and will be going on my third. The first one worked good for a while, then the resistor in the control moduel shorted out and caught fire. Great light. My second one never worked, but I received it after I wrecked my bike so it wasn't too big of deal. So now I am waiting on the third one to get here. Hopefuly this one will work. But the customer service for me has been good. They keep sending them no questions asked. When it works it is a great tailight

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the wire is broke on the inside of the unit, you move it around and it goes on and off. off more than on now. and well 4 emails now and not a single response. i have emailed from here and his website. still nothing. i just want one that works like it should.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have an iwin tailight and will be going on my third. The first one worked good for a while, then the resistor in the control moduel shorted out and caught fire. Great light. My second one never worked, but I received it after I wrecked my bike so it wasn't too big of deal. So now I am waiting on the third one to get here. Hopefuly this one will work. But the customer service for me has been good. They keep sending them no questions asked. When it works it is a great tailight
did you email or call them???

·
Registered
394 Posts
On the first one I e-mailed them, then he actually called me on a sunday afternoon. Then he sent the second one. Then I e-mailed and everytime they responded.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On the first one I e-mailed them, then he actually called me on a sunday afternoon. Then he sent the second one. Then I e-mailed and everytime they responded.
well i wish he would respond to my emails, i also left my phone number and still nothing.

·
Registered
166 Posts
When did ya order yours? I ordered mine Aug. 20th... I'm hoping mine gets here soon..

DAMN, Why do I see this now... I should be getting mine in soon.
Hopefully it all works out well, sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i got my email when i got home last night, they said this
Hello,Please call me at #########. We'll be happy to help you out with tail light. We are a bit behind on emails. Thank you,Jamison-iWin Moto. I called today no answer left a message. just got the call from them , seemed very nice on the phone and said they would send me out a new one.

·
Registered
196 Posts
When did ya order yours? I ordered mine Aug. 20th... I'm hoping mine gets here soon..
if u ordered it aug 20th u will see it november oct 20th by the way things are going

·
Registered
166 Posts
yeah.. for real.. ive been let down about 3-4 times on delivery dates.. like.. "It'll be there in 2 weeks, It'll be there by the end of the week, It'll be shipped in 2-3 days.. gets kind of old... but I do have to admit, whenever I do get a response.. they act pretty respectful and such.. minus the unreliable delivery date.. :sad11:

if u ordered it aug 20th u will see it november oct 20th by the way things are going

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
I hate reading things like this. I ordered mine on Aug. 15th. Also been told "It will be sent out in two weeks" etc etc. And nothing yet. If I get this light and it doesn't work or catches fire, he's gonna wish that he never sold me the damn thing. I'm not waiting over a month for something I paid $125 for then having it not work. I understand that the guy is ridiculously busy, but something has to be done about this terrible back order. c'mon.

·
Registered
260 Posts
dude......

you get what you pay for. if you pay 125 dollars for a light, thats the quality you will get.

YOU BUY CHEAP YOU BUY TWICE.

buy from tripage.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
dude......

you get what you pay for. if you pay 125 dollars for a light, thats the quality you will get.

YOU BUY CHEAP YOU BUY TWICE.

buy from tripage.
In my opinion, $125 is a lot of money. I don't just throw that away on anything. And for the materials used and the relatively low-level technology used in these lights? $125 is still making a hell of a profit from manufacturer cost.

·
Registered
240 Posts
i agree, considering total cost of the LED's and board is no more than 10 bucks at wholesale. the housing might cost him 20 at most.. he's still making a good 100% profit.

·
Registered
260 Posts
he is still making a a huge profit on these lights. ya you pay a little more for a tripage light, but you get a whole lot more. when was the last time you read that a light from him failed? i dont mean to be jockin him or anything but....COME ON

common sense man. stop buying crappy stuff from iwin. someone on this thread has already been through 3 lights. wow...thats not awesome

thanks

1 - 20 of 41 Posts