Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

discount on the iwin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i think for all this trouble we are all having with this taillight we at least should get some kind of discount or a little money back for the wait and the awsome customer service they have. if i knew it was going to take this long,or when i purchased it, it could have like a month -4month delay, i would have gone with someone else. and of coarse i bought it before i found this site. but anyway what do you think?

D

·
0 Posts
Wishful thinking. Jamison is long gone. You wont be getting anything unless you file a claim with paypal, the IC3, or your CC company.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
i don't have 1 but from the sounds of it they suck balls. no 1 should have to pay full price for service like that. 4 FVCKIN months!!! FVCK that!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I guess I am one of the lucky few who got the tail light in like.. i would say 4-5 weeks..
I purchased the TL at 150? was it? then waiting for shipment they lowered the price to 125?... he said he was supposed to refund the 25 bux... but never seen it..
idc anymore.. i got my TL..
and over all I am happy with it.. even with all the negatives issues the company has/had.
I wouldnt order another one though.. i shouldve ordered two.. hahaha..

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it did suck,i finally recieved mine today. it actually looked pretty good,the seal and all but the box where it was trimed out looked like my 2 year old did it. the light itself look pretty decent. but after 73 days about 40 emails and about 50 calls,its just rediculous

1 - 5 of 5 Posts