Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a clear iwinmoto tail light from their site to get rid of that hideous mess on the bike of my stock 07 white cbr.

i was wondering if anyone knows how long it will take until i receive it.

i emailed their [email protected] last week and still awaiting a response.

i just want to know if they are on back order or if they ship instantly.

hoping you ballers could help me out in this area.

a little about my bike so far since ima noob.
-700 miles for just being an 07
-just ordered two brothers cf vale slip on
-just ordered flush mounts for front signals
-and still in the think tank for the rest o mods.

i will put up pics of the bike once i can get rid of that nasty brake light/turn signal/plate mess in the back and get most of my mods in and installed.

....just very anxious to get the integrated tail light.

·
Registered
26 Posts
BWUA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Do a search under IWIN, you will find all the topics about it. In all honesty, don't expect your taillight for at least 2 months.

That's pretty much been the turn around time, you'll see it all if you search the site for the topic.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I just sent my second iwin tail light back to jamison. When on the phone with him they said they are low on led's so couldn't help you. You might be waiting a while, but I have to say I love this tail light and still wouldn't go with any one else...

·
Registered
244 Posts
i waited 6 1/2 weeks for my light, but i think it was worth the wait.
i like it alot, like you said, it'll clean up that mess we have stock on our RR's
it helps make it look really sharp on the rear end..
did by any chance, have you ordered an exhaust yet?
iwin looks better with an exhaust.

i have it with a jardine dual. and it looks and sounds great!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ordered two brothers cf vale slip on.
should be installed and ready to go by the end of next week.
like i said. i just bought this bike stock with basically no miles on it
a couple weeks ago.
im just trying to flush it out so it looks streamline w/o interference.

D

·
0 Posts
iWin...iPod rip off, or clever disguise for "you send me your money. I WIN!"

·
Registered
66 Posts
Things are going well, we are but a couple of lights away from shipping out all of our august orders. Most of them have already been shipped on Tuesday and we are working overtime to send out the rest within the next couple of days. We have a lot less orders in September and we will be able to eliminate the back order for tit much quicker.

We recognize many of our mistakes and we aim to fix these. One of our major faults was not keeping an overstock, something we aim to do now that we have set up shop here. We are also in the the process of negotiating with a legit contract electronics manufacturer and history will not repeat. Again we apologize for everything, we are doing our best with very limited resources and trying to control the chaos with affirmative action and 12 to 16 hour shifts.

As for comments regarding us running a scam, we have NEVER denied anyone a refund they requested. We have worked out all concerns in the past and we aim to do so with everybody in the future. We aim to make things right with everyone.

We are confident that once everybody has received their light, and that some of the dust has settled, people will be satisfied with their tail lights as have many in the past. We are simply motorcycle enthusiasts that went into business for the first time and learned what not to do. We could probably write a book on it.

We know it is probably too much to ask but any support on the forum is very much appreciated and we thank those who have been there for us. We could not have done any of this without 600rr.net

-iWin

·
Registered
365 Posts
^^^ hmmm you wrote in this post, but i sent like 4 emails & pm's to you( still no reply)..
i'm still waiting patiently tho. its been about 31 days since date of purchase.
my buddy ordered his a week before i did and he got his the other day.
Cant wait for my light to come in! =D

·
Registered
125 Posts
I waited 1.5-2 months before I received my tail light. They responded to my PMs initially but the latter ones I sent went unanswered. I've also called Jamison directly and although he took a while to respond to my calls, he does get around to it eventually.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
As I've stated in another thread... iWin bka(better known as) uLose
hahaha, after everything ive read about these lights, price, wait time, (and who knows whos gonna be making these for them next week) and taking orders for lights that arent even made yet and still not sure whos gonna make it...

:bitch_plewhere are they still finding suckers to send them money???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts