Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was leaving class to come home today, it was amazing. I see this 20 something years old riding his moped on this secondary road, holding it to the wood. Oh of course he wasn't wearing a hemet and was stunting his new shades along with the cacky shorts and american eagal shirt. However what really tripped me out was that this fool was on his "cellphone" chatting away, it was funny because coming up to a 4-way stop this jackass is wobbleing the front tire as he slows down and almost dropped his shiny moped. end rant, thanks

G

·
Mopeders don't bother me. They don't have a clutch to worry about, and forget about tank slappers It's like being on a bicycle. they can do whatever's clever. i could care less.

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Khaki is spelt like this. Eagle is spelt like this... god that was irritating me! Good story though!!!

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
lol i have seen something like that it is a trip i know

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
video?!?!? (10 char.)

·
Registered
525 Posts
hahaha damn hippies we have a vespa gang running around here, the ones with the vintage vepas are always dogging the new vespas. i cant wait to see a fight between the two lmao:supergay:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
jjanaya21 said:
Khaki is spelt like this. Eagle is spelt like this... god that was irritating me! Good story though!!!
lol didnt he say he was leaving class during this story??? must not have been english. funny story tho

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thats really big around here... all the little kids have these scooters and there all tryin to stunt on them! The ride around in little packs its crazy to see 10-15 little kids on there scooters trying to act like there tough guys!! LOL

·
Registered
924 Posts
Geeeeeze...I don't know what else to say...

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
jjanaya21 said:
SPELLED is spelled like this. LOL, sorry, had to do it.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Man thats too funny. I would like pics. People who ride those crack me up. and then they try to say whats up to you on your bike? ahah now thats funny

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jjanaya21 said:
sorry about the spelling errors, still learning the english language : ) but i hope i still get at least a B for the writing haha

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
jjanaya21 said:
spelt??? i always wrote spelled. how irritating!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts